Entire thing

She thought she was prepared for anything, unfortunately she wasn't prepared for everything. His betrayal was the last straw. The other girl had her hands still wrapped around his neck as he slowly shrunk, trying to get out of her view. She turned on her heal ran, away from them, away from the sick feeling building in her stomach, away from all her problems, away from real life.

He had no excuse this time and he knew he was the one who really messed up this time. That this time it wasn't fixable. He ran after her anyway. Not because he was especially interested in getting his head bitten off, but because it was his first impulse, to follow after that gorgeous flurry of hair. She was beautiful, and way outta his league and he had always felt lucky, but now it was going to end.

She stopped not too far away and puked in the poor neighbor's bushes. She noticed the heavy foot falls after her guts seemed to be on the outside of her. She pushed herself into a standing position and just kept on down the street. She didn't know where she was going till she got there. The park they had walked through on that first date. She kept on running until she got to the farthest baseball diamond.

He saw where she was heading, he knew the spot from their first kiss. It was the one he most remembered. What was going to happen here on this spot near a baseball diamond covered in darkness lit only by the stars.

She turned sharp and impatient, "This is where it all started so this is where I think it should end." She gave his face a good, hard slap, and left him standing there in the darkness.

He sat there for an hour, not believing it had end so quickly, almost as fast as it had started. He was grateful though for how long it had lasted.