𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙵𝚃𝙾𝙿

╰┈ [ROOFTOP]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Ilomilo by Billie Eilish playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

YOU SNATCH YOUR HAND AWAY once you're secured that you're where Niragi wanted you two to talk. The rooftop - something about it reminds you of something familiar almost just like the times when you two were in college when you want some time together.

Niragi looks over his shoulder and you could've sworn the look that you glanced at was two broken pieces. But his eyes snapped away from yours once you recognized those familiar eyes from the past and aggressively rushed to the door just so he can lock it, making sure that no one can interfere between you two.

He looks around and sees his usual spot, the blood spit now is nowhere to be found on his lip, all he wants is to talk - the spot vaguely reminds him of the spot you two usually like to ponder and talk about whatever. It sounded cliche for you two to hang out on the rooftop like almost every anime ever but it cherished treasured memories in the long run. Reminding himself of this almost made the gunman smile if it weren't for the fact that it's all different now.

He points at his usual spot. "There. Let's go there." It was quite a specific spot you assumed, you wondered why it mattered to him which spot you should talk on, you didn't realize that the rooftop held a soft spot in Niragi's treasure of memories - it's a pity that you barely remembered the special place you two used to love.

You didn't question his specific request and just followed him. The courage that you got from a while ago to shield Chishiya is now gone as you anticipated what's gonna happen next. He promised that he will never hurt you but how many promises has he made with other women just to kill them in the end? - Are you any different?

Knowing you'd follow after him, he sat on the edge, looking over his shoulder to watch you do the same. Now it felt all the same again. You by his side and him smiling at you. The only thing that's missing is the lack of space bubble between you - usually, there is no space between you. You two would cuddle and hold each other, tangled in one another's arms and legs - and those eyes, it's no longer dominant but fearful now.

"I...I'm really sorry for punching you... I wish I can say that I don't know what I was doing but... I just felt like I should."

Niragi's smile faltered. It's obvious you still love Chishiya with the way you protected him just like that. He wanted to scold you so bad but he refuses to argue again. "Darling, I understand... I would've done that to knock some sense out of me. Please, don't worry about it. It's nothing."

You cross your brows, somehow sensing some lies, "..." You nip your bottom lip and look at his shirt, pointing at it, you gulp. "... Can you rip a piece? Just wipe your mouth with it. It's not really good to taste your blood and dirt of your hands..."

Niragi stares at you for a minute before he smiles at you. You love Chishiya, you defended him, you're still protecting him and Niragi hated that but... you always make it up to him in the end. He sighs and nods, looking down to rip a piece and do as you say. "Maybe later you can get some ice and dab on it too..."

Niragi, feeling contentment, nods his head, somewhat even happier this time like you didn't just punch him and that he wanted to scold you for protecting the blond man who had used you before - after wiping off the remaining blood, he looks at the space beside him.