Hot and Sweaty

Steve Randle, a seventeen year old who was obsessed with cars, got fired recently from working at the DX. He had a friend who could easily hook him up with a new job. This friend was Darry Curtis.

Darry Curtis was in the roofing business and he made enough money to support him and his two brothers and practically the whole gang. He could get a job with Darry.

So that's what he did.

On the first day of the job, he were to step back, watch, and learn. Steve could only pay attention to one thing at the moment, though.

The way the hot summer sun glowed upon Darry's sweaty flesh and glared against his toned muscles. The beads of sweat ran down his warm, tanned skin. He had to take of his shirt, it was so hot. And I'm not only talking about the weather.

Darry looked just as hot as the burning sun and as smoking as the cigarette hanging from his mouth. All Steve wanted was for Darry to take him. Now.

"Hey Darry, it's your break," the younger boy lied. "You wanna head out to eat or something?" Darry was unsure. He wanted to finish his work but he could really use a burger and an ice cold milkshake.

He looked back at the roof he was working on and then looked at Steve who had pleading eyes. Without looking back, he followed Steve down the ladder and to The Dingo.

Surprisingly, they saw Two-Bit and Johnny walking in and ran up to join them for lunch. Darry and Steve sat in front of each other and the other two sat in front of each other.

The food was taking longer than usual and Steve was feeling hornier than usual. Being as secretive as possible his hand reached down to his crotch and stared at his crush.

He looked so perfect in his white tank with his ripped arms showing. His broad shoulders had been sunburnt. Steve could feel his member harden as he imagined Darry without his clothes.

An idea popped into Steve's mind. It was risky, but he didn't care. He wanted Darry. He needed Darry.

The dark-haired boy slipped off his right shoe and snaked his foot up Darry's leg. It sure got his attention. He straightened up and quickly glanced at Steve who acted like nothing was happening.

His foot got higher and was caressing Darry's inner thigh. He shivered at his touch. Finally his foot slithered up to Darry's crotch.

Darry let out a high pitched noise but covered it up by saying, "Oh! Our food is here!" He cleared his throat and shot a glance at Steve.

Steve acted like nothing was going on as he wiggled his toes against Darry's hard on whilst grabbing his own balls. He excused himself to the washroom because he was giving himself blue balls.

As soon as he got to the washroom he locked himself behind a stall and ripped off his pants pulling his boxers down along with them. His boner sprung up to hit his stomach. All Steve could think about was sweaty tanned Darry on top of him shoving his length into his ass while jerking him off.

"Ohhh, yeah Darry..." Steve moaned loudly not caring whether he was heard or not. He was panting and moaning while biting his lip, "Uhhh, mmm..."

Darry was sitting uncomfortably at the table overthinking what Steve was just doing. His dick got harder and he need release so badly. He excused himself also, rushing over to the washroom.

Soon enough, he heard Steve moaning and screaming Darry's name. "Steve?" He called out curiously. He then found the stall where the noises were sounding from. The moaning stopped but the panting and slapping of skin was clearly audible.

Steve quickly opened the door and pulled Darry inside the stall. He had Darry sit on the toilet while he stood up and plunged his cock into Darry's mouth which was open from shock.

Steve grabbed the hair on the back of Darry's head and started pumping his cock in and out of his mouth. He couldn't take it anymore. And he released into Darry's mouth.

"Steve? Darry? The food is getting cold," Two-Bit called out before walking out and noticing anything. They stopped for now, but there was more to come another time c;