The Neighbor

Hey guys. This is my first NBA fanfic so don't expect much from me. I'm not a really good writer, and I don't get noticed a lot, but I do try to put as much effort into the story. Well this story starts off Curry's Junior Year in College. Excuse my mistakes and hope you guys enjoy :).

In the warm, sunny day, the two Curry's, Wardell Stephen Curry (everyone calls him either Stephen or Steph), and Seth Curry, his brother, were playing an one-one game together on their backyard. Of course, Seth would always complain that his older brother wouldn't give him that foul call, and Stephen would always try to be argue back friendly, but gave it to him anyway. Both of Curry's were great shooters, due to them growing in the same family. They were both raised by their father. Dell Curry, who was in NBA in his 20's through 30's as he played for the Raptors, Cavaliers, Hornets, and the Jazz. Dell Curry played as a shooting guard, but Stephen was a gifted point guard with an amazing shooting ability. He could shoot beyond the college three point line, and nearly behind the NBA three point line. People started to admired him, and knew that he would join the NBA one day just like his father.

Curry and Seth was going at it, focusing on their one-on-one game even though it was meant to be a friendly game. Seth had the ball as he attacked the basket with a dribble, then stepped back and shot it. Stephen almost slipped, but he manage to recover and challenged Seth's shot. The ball fell short on the outer part of the rim, and it bounced quickly to the side of their yard. Stephen was about to run and save it before it reaches to the neighbor's house, but it was too late. The ball rolled over the wall and collided into a storage room of the neighbor's house.

"Great. Do I have to get that or what?" complained Stephen as Seth chuckled and shrugged with the smile. Seth sent Stephen an apologetic look for shooting the ball over as he went over to the bench against a table to receive his Gatorade and drank it.

"I guess, but does this mean practice is over?" Stephen chuckled and went over to his bag to check his phone. He looked at Seth awkwardly and showed him his phone with the time on it.

"I mean, it's only been an hour of practice bro. If you want to be a great basketball player, then you need to put more time and effort into practice." Stephen held out his hand to Seth with a warm smile. "Come on, are you with me or not?" Seth thought about it for a minute until he decides to grab Stephen's hand and Stephen pulled him up. "Alright then, wait here so I can get our ball back." Seth nodded as Stephen walked out to the from and out of the house.

Meanwhile...

"So honey, this is where we will be moving in." It was a regular-sized house but that was fine for Ayesha Alexander, a twenty year old girl, whose moving into a new neighborhood. She carried her box full of her personal things, as she walked around the house to inspect it. It was definitely a good place for her to stay and survive. It wasn't overload, neither too little, but enough for her to survive. Ayesha felt a little bit nervous transferring to Davidson, because she didn't know what the other student's were like there, and thinking about it made her feel depressed. She went inside the house, and set her box of personal things in an empty room with a bed, which is supposedly her room. She took out the things in her box and decorated the empty room with her things. She set her senior picture from high school on the desk next to her bed. She looked really cute in that picture, but who was going to bother anyway? Everyone in the school hated her cute and charming looks. They always thought she was a spoiled brat, but truthfully she wasn't. She was always nice to other kids, and never speaking to them in a harsh way, but it can get pretty frustrating when people are talking back to you in a cruel way. She hung her clothes on a wardrobe, as she thought about something sadly. Ayesha thought about someone that might care and watch over here for once unlike the other kids. She shook her head in disapproval. She couldn't think about that know. All she needs to focus on now in her life is her education. She has to focus on things like her grades, and her future life. She sighed and laid on her bed in exhaustion. "Ayesha!" She groaned and sat up from her bed. She exited her room as she called out to her mom.