Entrance exam.

Today is the day i finally get to live my life as a hero. All my life I grew up with "isn't that a villainous quirk" and "YOU MONSTER" todays my time to prove those shitty excuse of human beings that I am a hero. I don't get how people can just stand there and say that. The only reason I have this quirk is because of my shit excuse of a cousin Tenko. God I blame him! He's been missing for ages since that incident! I can't believe he can just leave me like that! The amount of shit I've went through because he wasn't there!! When I see him I'll punch him right in the face.

My quirk is  death dust. I can form dust out of my hand blinding my opponent before turning them into dust. I could kill them with one touch but I just leave them blinded. The thing is, that's not my only quirk I don't exactly know if it's to do with the quirk I developed as a child but I can spill magma out of my mouth and control it in the air and shape it to whatever I desire my favourite thing to do is to use it as wings and to go around the city with hawks I can also control the magma to become hell flames if I put enough effort into them I can control the temperature of it and I make the flame blue! 

I know I'll easily kill all the robots all I have to do is put my palm anywhere on them and they're dead. But what quirk to use? I'll use the one with minimal effort so it's the death dust. I looked at the time it read 08:55 AM great I don't have time to put on some gear that Keigo gave me for my birthday. I've always been close to keigo ever since he saved me from this ugly villain. Keigo said that he likes my personality and since then we've been friends! He's like my second brother. 

I fit on most of the important gear like the jet shoes etc but I didn't get to put on the glasses he gave me that looked like his. But nevermind I'll add it to my hero suit instead I'm sure it'll make up for it. I ran out the door at 9:15 AM it only takes me 10 minutes to get there so I had to try and hurry up and get there.

Once I got there it was 5 minutes before it starts I saw a bunch of people standing there but one person who caught my eye straight away, for the wrong reasons. He was trying to hurt this green haired boy I jumped in just before the blonde boy activated his quirk in the process he hurt me with it. 

"Oi the fuck was that for!" The blonde boy shouted. His stare made me very uncomfortable straight away but no way in hell am I letting him hurt this boy. I flipped the blondie off and turned around reaching my hand out to the green boy on the floor. The boy grabbed my hand and immediately started apologising for something. 

"What? Why are you apologising it should be that stupid wannabe hero!" I say pointing at the irritated blonde behind me. I smirked as he started shouting about him being the number one hero and how he shouldn't be disrespected by an extra. I started wheezing hearing that.

"I would rather be a villain than have that save me!" I say still giggling before remembering what I said I covered my mouth before apologising to the blonde and walking away. Shit why does my emotions always get in the way of me i hate bullies but there wasn't a reason to be that harsh, especially when he reminds me of myself sometimes. 

"Damn it FUCK!" I shout thinking about my past self bullying that guy just because he looked a bit like Tenko. I apologised ages ago and he forgave me but just like always I will never forgive myself. I guess I just don't want that to happen to anyone again because of the trauma that boy probably went through. FUCKKK! I just walked towards the bigger crowds of people hearing every conversations as if they where calling me names as I walked past I felt tears pour down my face making everything blurry, I bumped into the same angry blonde as before and he caught me. He's the last person I wanted to see. He didn't laugh instead he helped me up and wiped my eyes.

"Crying doesn't look good on you mrs. Hero." He calmly spoke causing me to feel a knot in my chest and I started heating up quickly. I just said thanks for catching me and ran towards the now opening exam doors.