Birth 1💀🤘

(Victoria's pov)

I woke up in pain, everything hurt. I groan in pain and sit up slowly "Gla-Glammm!" I call out for him and he opens the door "Yes sweetheart?" he asks "Can you help me get up?" I say groaning "Ofc dear" He argee'd and helped me get up.

Once i get up i feel something spill out of me I look down "Shit." I start panicking. Glam hums and looks down "Shit." He starts panicking and rushes me into his car to the hospital.

"CAN YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER - FUCK!" I yell at Glam and he drives fast "AAHHHHH! GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME IT FUCKING HURTS" i yell in pain. Glam puts his hand on my stomach "it's okay Viki. I'm here. I love you." He says in a soft and calm voice. A light blush covers my cheeks but i manage to stay focused.

...

They put me in a hospital gowd, lay me on to the bed, and ask me to speard my legs. I do as they said and Glam holds my hand "Okay every contraction you need to push. Right now just breath, this will be a helluva ride" The female doctor says putting on gloves.

I feel an contraction and i start pushing "AAHHHHHHHHH!!" I yell out in pain and squeeze Glam's hand.

I throw my head back and push. Glam says sweet things. I start to breath sweat spills down my face. "IF I RIP MY CLIT OR ANYTHING I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU" I yell at Glam grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him close. I let go of his shirt "PUSH!" The doctor shouts.

I start pushing it hurt like hell and i was scared that i might rip something or me or dee won't survive. Maybe the both of us.

I start to breath again i was tired and weak but, I really wanted this.

"Ms. Victoria i need you to push harder or this baby won't get out." The doctor says. I feel anger and sadness start to rise and i start breathing heavly. "PUSH!!" the doctor yells.

"AAHHHHHHHHH" I yell and toss my head back pushing with everything I've got "I see a head! Push a little more!" The doctor says to me. And Glam looks "damn" He says in a shocked tone "ITS NOT YOU WHO HAS TO PUSH OUT A WHOLE HUMAN OUT THEIR VAG- AAHHHHHHH!!" I get cut off by the pain. A weird gushy sound was heard and the doctor wraps the crying baby in a blue blacket.

"Congrats! Your baby is born!" The doctor says and Glam gets excited "YES!!" he shouts "Ye-yayy.." I say tired.

The doctor hands me dee and i hug him crying "I did it it's finally over.." I sob hugging dee softly. Glam hugs me and dee and his make-up runs down his face and he sobs in happiness.

Its over... I did it.

"Okay you just need to push out the baby sack!" "FUUAHHHCKKKKKK