✧ SIX

Nova spent the rest of night crying, she had left the event right after the argument, ignoring the cameras flashing in her face the whole time she stormed out

It was the next day when her phone blew up with messages from Mason.

Mason🤮

Nova
Nova honestly, i'm so confused. i would never do that to you.
If i ever knew this was the reason you hated me i would've fixed it right away.

Hi
Why should i belive you.
You've been a dick to me for ages.

Can we talk in person?
i'll be at urs in 10.

Wait what

Nova couldn't tell if mason was lying, but she got ready just incase.

Her "getting ready" Was actually just brushing her teeth, hair putting on mascara and leaving her pjs on.

She heard a knock on her door a minute later.

"Hi mason." She spoke as she opened the door.

"Nova." He sighed in relief, walking into her home he'd been in hundreds of times.

"Nova i honestly never did that, and it's okay if you don't believe me and hate me forever but i would never, in a thousand years do that to you. I didn't even know you at that point and I honestly thought you were really pretty and sweet and..." Mason continued his rant.

But then Nova did the most unexpected thing ever, she hugged Mason Thames.

Of course he hugged her back instantly, but was at a loss for words.

"You think i'm pretty?" She smiled up at him.

"of course that's the only thing you took from that." He rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Mason i'm truly sorry for the way everything happened, can we start over?"

"let me think about it."

Nova glared at him.

"I'm joking Nova, of course we can."