Classic

Eliza walked into the crowded night club her heels usual clacking muffled by the carpeting. Her hips swayed under her tight black dress as she moved through a sea of people to the bar. She batted her long black eyelashes at the bartender a small smirk on her full lips,"Red Wine,darling."

Harry had been in the club for fifteen minutes and was getting rather bored until he saw a very familiar face off in the distance. He let out a small laugh and he was instantly at her side and whispering into the strawberry-blonde's ear,"Fancy seeing you here,Elizabeth."

"Harold."She chuckled and turned to face him," Long time no see."

His hands found her waist and he gave them a light squeeze,"Way too long. You look ravishing."

"Hmm." Eliza let her blue eyes meet his green ones. He was one handsome man. One handsome demon."As much as I'd like to let you take me home,I think we're both here for a reason. "

"You're right. I've had my eye on this cute little skater-type all night.Later then,Doll." Harry kissed her quickly and made a point to slowly move his hands from her hips as he disappeared back into the herd of twenty-somethings.

Harry and Eliza weren't together. They ,however, loved to be together. They loved the games and this one was one that both of them would win,because at the end of the night they would be a sweaty tangle of limbs between the sheets,Harry covered in scratched and Eliza's pale skin peppered with love bites.

Tonight was a different story. Tonight they had to find a poor unfortunate soul to be theirs for this year to feed off of.At the end of the year she would choose to either put her soul to rest and let her human replace her or kill him or her off and continue on living. Eliza usually had a type,being the proud creature that she was, she prefered only the best. Attractive,smart,confident. Harry liked to toy with his pets. He chose the chubby girl or the one who had a stutter, friendless less obvious choices.He made them feel like he had fallen for them and then he would strike. Both were always the ones to kill their human rather than giving up their life as demons. They were two of the oldest in history .

Louis Tomlinson wasn't either Eliza's nor Harry's type. However that night as he sat alone drinking in the nightclub. He was new in the city and all alone. His mind kept wandering back to the long haired boy who had hit on him earlier. He had never been with a guy. Only girls, and he did find himself attracted to both genders, but finding a guy to date in his small town was hard.

"Hi there." A sultry voice spoke up as someone sat down in the empty stool beside him.Louis looked up from his fruity drink and nearly choked, the girl was drop dead gorgeous. Her legs were long and her body was thin yet full everywhere it needed to be, was she really talking to him?

"H-hi..hi."Louis spoke and Eliza smiled trying to ease his discomfort.

"I'm Eliza. I saw you and I was wondering how a cutie pie like you could be alone?"

"Louis. I'm Louis,. and I'm new in town. I don't have a drinking crew yet."

Eliza put her hand on Louis' thigh and drug it down to his knee,"Well I'll drink with you,Louis."

She had claimed him. No backing out. He was her's now. But, what Eliza didn't know was Harry had also taken claim to him, not even ten minutes ago when he had bought Louis the drink that he was currently sipping on as he willed himself not to harden at just this girl's hand on his thigh,it had been a while since he had any type of sexual contact.

"I'll buy you a drink,"Louis squeaked, and waved the bartender over.

"That sounds lovely, I need to go use the little girls room, I'll be back in a minute,darling."She smiled and walked off to the woman's bathroom and called out for Harry.

He appeared as soon as his name rolled off his lover's lips,"Yes?"

"My buisness is all taken care off. Not my usual pick,but he's got eyes to die for."

"Same here, he's got these tattoos,I can't wait to have a little fun with him later."

"How about some fun with me now?"Eliza stepped forward backing Harry into the wall causing him to chuckle at her bluntness.

"You never change Eliza."

"I like to think of myself as classic darling." She pressed her lips to his neck leaving stains from her red lipstick as she went.

His hands made haste to unzip the back of her little black dress and push it onto the white tile leaving her in her skimpy lingerie.He chuckled as he slipped the bra straps over her shoulders,"Expecting action tonight,pigeon?"

She bit softly at the junction between his neck and shoulder before tugging at his white t-shirt and eyed the new tattoo added to the myriad already covering his skin,"Like the new ink,Harold."

Harry lifted her up onto the sink and slipped off the tiny black panties,her louboutins not leaving her small feet. He groaned at the sight infront of him, he had been with a lot of women and men, but he always loved to fuck Eliza. She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen and the things she could do were....orgasmic. She was his. In a different life they could have loved each other,but they lived this life, however they were living this life and he couldn't change the truth of things.

He removed his pants,peeling of his tight skinny jeans he'd become accustomed to wearing along with his boxers. Eliza was more than ready, she always was. She'd never been with anyone better than Harry, no one could make her feel the way he made her feel. He was addictive.

Harry thrusted into her with a grunt,gripping her thighs watching her face as her head fell back against the mirror. He loved the sounds she made as he fucked her, they were heavenly sinful.Her hands found their way to his back and her stiletto nails dug into his skin causing him to hiss and his eyes screw shut. Both of them were close in minutes. Eliza's head fell onto Harry's hard chest as she cried out his name and came,pushing Harry over the edge.

"I'll see you around Elizabeth."He whispered as he got put on his last piece of clothing.

"Until next time,sugar." She blew a kiss as she sauntered out and back over to Louis.