Chapter 3: Meeting new people

"ok you should probably wash up now ok?" Minho said to the younger while breaking the hug.

"ok" Minho then carried Jisung to the bath tub and on the water he made sure the water is not too cold nor too hot after making sure he placed the younger gently in the tub not wanting to hurt him Minho then washed the younger carefully.

<><><>

After washing up the younger Minho took a bathrobe and made Jisung wear it he then placed Jisung on the bed and took the first aid for Jisung's wounds. Minho dipped the cotton in the medicine and gently applied it on the youngers wounds.

"ow" Jisung mumbled when Minho rubbed the medicine on his wounds.

"sorry it will hurt for a moment" Minho finished applying the medicine and put bandage on the wounds.

"there all done, I put some clothes on the table you wear those and come downstairs ok" Minho ruffled the youngers wet hair and went outside to give some privacy to Jisung. Jisung then stood up and wore the clothes that Minho had kept for him the clothes were oversized for Jisung as Minho is bigger then him it was a blue hoodie and black pants Jisung decided to just wear the hoodie and shorts as the hoodie reached till his knees and the pants were too loose.

"ok I should probably head downstairs now" Jisung thought to himself and head downstairs but when he went downstairs Minho was with more six people sitting on the couch talking Jisung slowly walked towards them Minho's eyes then went towards a small figure coming their way.

"oh Jisung come here" just as Minho said his name everyone looked the direction where Minho was looking Jisung became nervous because of all the eyes on him he walked where Minho is and sat near him as Minho told him to sit next to him.

"Who's this cutie" a guy with long blond hair said as he smirked Minho gave a death glare to him when he said that sending shivers down his spine.

"Hyunjin I won't hesitate to cut your body parts and feed them to my dogs" Minho said in a devilish voice while still glaring at the blond guy who's name seems to be Hyunjin.

"y-yo chill I was just joking" hyunjin stuttered hiding behind a puppy like boy looking like his ready to run off any moment.

"but seriously hyung who's he tho did you kidnap him or something?" the boy who looks like a puppy said while staring at Minho and Jisung.

"No I didn't kidnap him I just saw him passed out in the middle of nowhere while I was coming back I decided to take him with me" Minho explained to them while keeping a straight (gay) face.

Everyone was dumbfounded because Minho never cares about anyone he could have just left the boy there but instead he brought him home.

"stop staring at me like that and introduce yourself to Jisung you guys look like some mad people" Minho said as no one was saying anything other then stare at him with a confused face.

"ok I'll start my name Seungmin and the idiot hiding behind me is Hyunjin" the puppy like boy who introduced himself as Seungmin.

"Yah! I'm not an idiot" the guy who's name is Hyunjin whined when he got called an idiot getting up from behind Seungmin and sitting down beside him.

"hi! I'm Changbin and the person who's hugging me is Felix his sleeping so I'll introduce him instead" the guy named Changbin was sitting on the lap of a blond haired boy who is back hugging him with his face buried on Changbin's neck.