another small shitty story for my love

when i say small shitty story i mean small shitty story

wrote this at 3 am any spelling mistakes then uh oh

I love u honey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

' Careless Whisper. ' Just something about that song merged us together. Something about it forced me to look into his dark eyes, to trace his sharp jawline with my fingers, to run my fingers through his dyed roots. It blared through our Pontiac Grand Prix. The car was filled with smoke that emerged from the joint sitting between my two fingers, and the cloud of smoke only grew bigger once I held the neat rolled paper between my lips, and exhaled. We'd parked behind a forest, far away from the wild party freaks in L.A. I moved to the gorgeous city of Los Angeles 7 years ago with my handsome husband, Alfie. We'd dreamt of moving away together since we were 16, I couldn't believe I ever doubted that dream, because we were now living it. I passed the joint to my lover who leant his head back against the headrest of the back-seats. I watched him take it from my fingertips, watching the smoke cloud up my vision of his handsome face before it lingered. From the sight of him, the chorus of the song, the smoke, I lost track of what to do, but not what to say...

" I want you to kiss me. " I spoke without thinking, the words slipped out of my mouth. It wasn't the drugs fogging my mind it was him. It was always him. He looked over at me with his pretty, dark eyes, the whites of them now a light red. I found it attractive the way he looked at me... I felt vulnerable, weak. I wanted to seem tough, of course, to impress him. But I just... couldn't, not with his look. 

" You want me to kiss you? " He snickered and a smirk creeped up his face eerily. I felt shivers through my body, as if his words physically touched me. And they did. I could feel my fingers start to tremble, and then my whole body. My head pulsed from just his glance at me... he threw the joint out of the open car window and turned back to look at me. I couldn't stop zoning out, eyeing him. He looked back at me, and I edged closer.

" Do I have to ask again, dear? " My voice was slightly shaky as It always was whenever he was so close. The music seemed louder in that moment, he seemed closer than he already was, I felt teased. I pushed my back against the car door, and he sat between my legs, looking as handsome as ever in that moment. His kisses were everything. He was everything. Something to fucking die for, something to fall to your knees for. I felt my whole body heat up, my cheeks burning a rose. I must've looked stupid, but It was worth it. We connected a kiss, a long kiss I just couldn't let go of. His lips were soft, and lingered a taste of blood and coffee.(( a mix I assure you is delightful ) every time we let go we exchanged slow breaths and small breathy laughs that were soon interrupted by more kisses. I felt submerged in his love, a feeling like no other. I could not stop blushing as I ran my fingers through his dark hair and our lips connected, I felt honoured to be the one he was kissing ... to be the one he married, and to be the one he loves.