Chapter 4: The past

Warning‼️
Blood
Abuse
Mention of death

3 years ago:

The bell had rang and many students started coming out from the school ready to go home some were chatting with each other, Jisung was in front of the school waiting when he saw his father he immediately ran to him.

"Appa!" Jisung said excitedly running to his father and giving him a big hug.

"I missed you..." Jisung said while breaking the hug and looking at his father who chuckled.

"Its only been a few hours Sung, are you okay did something happened today at school you look down" his father's smile turning into a worried expression.

"no, I'm fine appa just had a bad day I guess..." Jisung replied sadly he didn't want his father to worry too much about it so he hid his sadness with a smile. His father noticed the fake smile and sighed he felt sad but didn't want to ask more about it as he thought Jisung would not be comfortable to say it.

"ok...if something is bothering just remember that I'm always here you can tell me anything I'll be listening" his father said smiling, Jisung felt happy to have such a understanding father.

"Ok! To make you feel better I'll buy you cheesecake as I know you love them" Jisung's mood instantly brightened up by the mension of cheesecake.

"cheesecake!! Lets go appa I wanna eat cheesecake!" Jisung said and went inside the car excitedly his father smiled seeing his son being happy, he then went inside the car and started to drive off to a nearby cafe where he could buy cheesecake.

"Cheesecake I'm coming!" Jisung was so excited that he kept saying cheesecake over and over making his father laugh at his son's behaviour he was too focused on his son that he forgot that he was driving suddenly a truck came towards them at full speed.

"APPA WATCH OUT!!!!" Jisung screamed to his father who realised and turned the stirring wheel but it was too late the truck came crashing towards them and Jisung closed his eyes while his father went in front of him trying to protect his son by shielding him with his own body, soon the truck crashed on them and Jisung saw his father all bloody who was not at all moving a tear left his eyes he heard the sound of ambulance before darkness took over him and he passed out.

<><><>

News: there has been a big accident nearby a school in seoul the accident accured around 4 pm it was a boy and a father, the boy seemed to be around the age of 17 and the father in his 40's, the boy had not been injured too badly as the father...

At the hospital:

There was a women around her 40's talking with the docter.

"miss...I'm sorry but your husband was completely crushed as he was in front of your son I'm guessing he was protecting him, there is no way to save him I'm very sorry and as for your son he was badly injured but luckily he survived" the docter said to the women in front of him and he left after saying the news to her.

The women fell on her knees after hearing the death of her husband she covered her face with her palms and started to cry her heart out she couldn't handle the death of her dear husband, the people present there looked at her with pity.

<><><>

A few months later Jisung was finally discharged from the hospital but Jisung looked dull he still could not believe his father his everything had died protecting him, he felt that he did not deserve to live, he then booked a cab and went home after being discharged.