Ch 1. Another New Job

Y/n Pov

I was having the most perfect sleep that I have ever had until, my damn alarm clock woke me up.

Y/n: *yawn* What time is it?

I check the time and it's almost 12P.M

Y/n: I guess it's time to get ready to go to work! Nah, I'm going to get extra sleep!

I fall back asleep. I wake up again and see what time it is now. It's 2:30 P.M.

Y/n: I'm late for work!

I quickly get dressed into my Subway uniform and put on my deodorant and quickly head out the door. I arrive at work at 3 O'clock to that my boss looks angry at me being late.

Boss: You're an hour late!

Y/n: I know, I'm sorry I accidentally slept in!

Boss: I don't care what happened! You're now going to be working until closing time and close up shop while you're at it!

Y/n: Okay.

It was actually quite boring today since nobody came in except for my co-workers but, aside from them there were barely any customers. The most customers looked they came from the highschool down the street for luch or people that came here doing their luchbreak during work. It was 10 P.M and I was cleaning the place and putting the chairs up onto the tables and I hear the door open.

Y/n: I'm sorry we are closing, come back tomorrow!

???: Oh, my bad I walked in because the sign still said open.

I mean she's not wrong, the sign in still on...wait that means I forgot to turn it off damn it.

Y/n: Look miss, I am terribly sorry but, I have five minutes until the shop closes and I want to go home see if I can summon Senti.

Kronii: How rude of me, I forgor to introduce myself...my name is Ouro Kronii or just Kronii.

Y/n: I still need to ask you to leave.

Kronii: Will this change your mind?

She pulls out a stack of money that are all a hundreds.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I can't...the uh rules say I can't serve anyone when there are five minutes before closing!

Kronii: Oh, but there's not five minutes left.

Y/n: Miss are deaf I just said-

She cuts me off by pulling out her pistol and shooting the clock behind her.

Kronii: As you can see that clock is broken.

She then points the gun at my side.

Kronii: Now make my sandwich or I will something and it won't be pretty.

I nervously nod and start sweating. Man I don't want to die after only working here for a few days.

Kronii: You are going to make my sandwich exactly the way I want it and if anything is wrong, I will personally torture you in the most brutal way possible! Do I make myself clear?

Y/n: *sweats* Yes, m-ma'am right a-away!

Kronii: Good! Now I want tuna and meatball on the same sandwich with mustard, cucumbers, and shredded cheese!

Y/n: *mutters* What kind of monster would put meatball and tuna on the same sanwich?

Kronii: What was that?

Y/n: Nothing!

I make her sandwich and give it to her.

Kronii: I would also like two chocolate chip cookies.