the starbearers (bios)

Name: Michael

Starfarer: Eridani

Starfarer: Eridani

Favorite food: Spaghetti

Main weapon: misery's company, a weapon that can change between a sword, a scythe, and a shotgun

Weapons:
when he arrives in remnant, he lost all of his weapons, but he'll get them back.

Likes: Eridani, Samuel, Asphodene, his weapons, Spaghetti.

Dislikes: someone touching his weapons, someone insulting his friends, Samuel being an idiot.

Personality: Cold towards everyone besides his friends, extremely serious during combat
______________________________________________

Name: Samuel

Starfarer: Asphodene

Favorite food: Waffles

Main weapon: Persephone, a sword that inflicts frostburn on the thing it strikes and can shoot ice projectiles.

Weapons:
when he arrives in remnant, he lost all of his weapons, but he'll get them back.

Likes: Asphodene, Michael, Eridani, the summons, waffles.

Dislikes: Someone insults his friends or the summons, someone eating his waffles.

Personality: kinda stupid at most times, but will destroy your bloodline if you insult the summons.

______________________________________________

Too anyone that has read my other stories, I'm working on it, I'll try to get at lot more chapters this year while also trying to make the stories as good as possible. Also this is unreleated to the au, i just made this just because I was bored Too anyone who hasn't read my other stories,don't mind it, yo can go read some of my other stories if you want.