The kitty boy

Little background: yes they are aged up kenma 19 karoo is 20 volleyball didn't happen and kuroo never met kenma. In this fanfiction Kiyoko is kageyamas cousin. ok now get to reading. there will be mature parts in this story so if your under age back up if not be warned.

      "Hey Kageyamas why are we going to this club again?" Bakuto asked while Kageyama drove the black SUV. "Well because my cousin is the owner and we can get in free, you all said you wanted to go to a club right?" Kageyamas asked not taking his eyes of the road. "Duh a free club sign me up." Kuroo said as he nudged Bakuto shoulder. 

       "Alright we are nearly there." Kageyamas said as he stopped at a red light. "Alright, but why are you so quiet Tsuki?" Kuroo asked turning to the quiet blond. "First of all don't call me Tsuki and second I didn't want to come id rather stay home and hang out with yamaguchi." He said turning to look out the window. "alright guys were here." Kageyama said pulling into a parking lot. "finally!" Bakuto said excited.

        Kageyama parked the car in a V.I.P spot and we all got out. "wow this looks so classy" Bakuto said as he looked up at the place. "Ok lets just get this over with." Tsukishima sighed as he walked to the door. "Its twenty bucks before midnight and fifty after." the guard at the door mentioned. "There with me." Kageyama said as he walked Infront of Tsukishima. "oh ok sorry sir come right in." The man said opening the door for all of them. "Wow its huge." Bakuto said spinning in circles. 

       Ok but follow me ill take you to see Kiyoko." He said as he walked behind the counter. "wait we are allowed back here?" Kuroo asked as they followed Kageyama. "Yeah obviously you all got permission from the owner why wouldn't you be?" Kageyama said as they walked down a empty hall toward a black door with a white handle. "Hey you in here?" Kageyama asked loudly while knocking. 

             "Yep come on in Kags." She said from inside the room. "Wow Kags who gave you that nickname?" Tsukishima said in a sarcastic tone as kageyama opened the door. "shut it or you will have to pay." Kageyama said as they all walked in. "Hey i don't even want to be here!" Tsukishima said a little mad. "Hey Kiyoko just checking in with you and the boys wanted to go to a club so i suggested here." Kageyama said as they all smiled. "well if you don't mind i want to go enjoy myself while i got a free pass." Kuroo said as he walked out. "Nice seeing you" He yelled as he walked back into the hall.

                                                                                              Kuroos (POV)

           "Hm lets see whats so good about this club." I sighed as i walked toward the bar. "What can i get for you?" the bartender asked as I sat down when suddenly there was a huge commotion near the stage. "Huh what's that?" I asked the man behind the counter. "Oh its the most popular dancers shift so everyone's crowding to see him." he said pouring me shots. "hm well don't worry ill be right back i just want to take a look alright?" I said as i slowly walked toward the stage.

           I made it to the stage and i was surprisingly taller than most people so it was easy to see what the guy looked like. I peered over everyone to see a shorter guy who had a red crop top with two yellow stripes on the sides and a pair of black boxers. He had black to blond hair yellow eyes and cat ears with bells on his head. I don't know what it was but i couldn't help but keep my eyes focused on his face and I guess he noticed me peering over the crowd because he looked right my way and winked. I dont know why but i felt really hot. I walked of to the bathroom to calm myself down.

        I just sat in there for twenty minutes slouching on the wall by the sinks. I was just standing there with my eyes closed when I heard a calm voice. "Hey there why did you walk away?"