1 inarizaki

I dont really remember how many times i've moved now. Its tiring, really. Every year, i move out two or three times. It was fine, at first. You know, meeting new people, new places, new scenery, but it's tiring now. Friends? don't remember. Scenery? never even got a good look of it.

Today, mark the countless time i move. Great, just great, and what should i do then, be friendly? be happy? no, just no. I will probably say hello, sit, and sleep then repeat it. Boring life, i know, but trust me, sometimes i too found comfort in my boring life.

"So, honey, what do you think?" my mom who sits in the front car ask. I answer without looking at her, "Hmm? well, not bad, i guess," right now my phone is more interesting than all of this.

"You will love it in here, dear," my mom said and i think she's smiling, judging by her tone.

"Yeah, sure," apparently, that's what she said every time we move, so, it was nonsense.

"Well, here we are, home sweet home," my dad said, inhaling the new air.

"Nice house," i said while walking past my dad, box in my hand.

I was just chilling in my room, taking a break after moving all those boxes. Laying in my bed, handphone on my hand playing anime. "This anime should be cute right?" i said to myself.

"Oh,"

"Damn, it's not cute at all, huh," there's this anime called, Promise Neverland, i mean, what are the harms watching kids right?

"Shion!" my mom call from downstairs. At that moment, i just dont want to do anything. "Really mom? calling me at this such time, the anime just got interesting," i mumble to myself.

Despite my mumbling, i get myself to go downstair, and here i am, with my parents, which by the looks gonna talk something heavy.

"Yes?"

"Well, sweetie, as you know ofcourse, tomorrow you already go to school," my dad said. I just nod my head, dont wanna really hear this conversation.

"Here's your uniform, the school you will be going is Inarizaki High, im sure you will like it there," my mom said, giving my new uniform. I take the uniform, "Yeah."

"Anything else?" i noticed their expression pity me. I let out a sigh as i get up, "Its fine, mom, dad, i will like it, maybe."

I let out a sigh for how many times a day, i dont know. All i know is that, im having a mental breakdown right now. New school, new faces, new place, new environment. Shit.

Im recalling how the hell i've survived all the previous school. The plan is the same everytime. Lay low, dont do anything that attracting, and graduate, or until i move again. A sigh come out again, its okay, just lay low, lay low.

Lay low, huh

I think i just ruined my long plan that i made up last night.

Everthing went well today, too well, actually. Everything just going exactly the way i planned, might as well enjoy the rest of the day right?

But of course, the P.E ruined my all night plan.

"Listen up all, today we're going to play volleyball, first is the boys and girls team so girls first then boys," my P.E teacher said

"Second is mix, the names will be random by me," my teacher smile brightly at us or precisely to the girls.

I just found out from my first friend in here, apparently there's this boys volleyball club that the girls go crazy about.

"Why miss? We can just pick the team ourself right?" One of the girl in my class said. Not to be judging, but the way i see it, she's one of those kids that crazy about this boys volleyball club, with her rich aura looks, and two of her friends in the back.

What is this? Didnt expect i will actually see some kind of this. I mean, all the school that i attend before was pretty normal.

This is new world.

"Just say that u want to team up with the boys u want," my first friend said to her. I immediatly look at her, slightly surprised.

'My first friend, actually really cool,' i thought while watching her.

The popular girls narrow their eyes at my friend, "Whatever, just say you jealous," the leader - i suppose, said back to my friend.

I slowly bring myself close to her, "You're actually really cool," i said admiring her.

She look at me, giving a lazy smile, "Well, what do you expect from a delinquent kid like me,"

I smile nervously, 'Did-did i just be friend with a delinquent?' I thought, a sweat running down my face.

Fumiko Sora, my first friend in this school turn out to be a delinquent.

Great.

She sling her arm on my neck, "Arent i cool, huh," she said. I smile awkwardly, "Y-you sure are, Fumiko - san,"

She laugh loudly, "Ease up, just call me Sora, we're friend right," she grin at me. I look at her, "Of course, Sora...-san,"

"Arent ye just cute," wow. Wow. My first ever delinquent friend.

So, right now, im standing on the court with my teammate. Let's see, there's me, Sora-san, cool girl 1, cool girl 2, a leader-like girl, and a narcisstic. Yeah, a wise group.

"Okay then team, huddle up," the leader-like girl said. She look at us, "So, anyone here with a volley experience?" She ask.

My heart is twitching-if that's possible, i do play volley, a lot but i need to stick to my plan. Lay low, lay low.

"Shion-chan here play volleyball," Sora-san say, give me a wink. I blink.

"What?"

"I saw your volleyball shoes and all the volley doodling you do at your notebook tell me a lot,"

I look at my teammate, "Uh, yeah, little experience i guess,"

My captain, who is the leader-like girl smile at me, "That's great! What position you play?"

"Setter."

After that, we just deciding who play who and so on.

My teacher who's on the side court, getting ready to blow the whistle.

"Sorry for the intrusion!" A group of people enter the gym and follows by a screams from all the girls. It's pretty obvious who just walks in, the boys volleyball group and also.....the girls one, i guess?

'Arent the girls volley has a little members? They cant even form one team with those members,' It's just five person there, while the boys, well yeah, a lot.

"What are you guys doing here?" My teacher seem kind of annoyed by them. The white hair guy with black tips at the end smile apologetically "Sorry teach, the members want to see their volleyball skill," he said politely.

The P.E teacher let out a sigh, "You know, Shinsuke, this is not the time to recruit the first year,"

"I know miss, we just want to see, no recruit i promise," The teacher let out a sigh again, "Okay, go upstairs, make sure not to be loud," she look around for a bit, "Though, you guys being here already bring a mess."

She's not wrong though, just them being here make the girls suddenly scream and shrieking. Bless my ears.

"Hm, they're not bad, but i still love myself the most, as i am the most beautiful here," i sweatdrop hearing it. Hoshiko Rin, the narcissistic who love herself too much.

"Ye sure love yourself that much, huh," Sora-san said.

"Oh, isnt that given? Just look at how-" and yeah, i block my ears from hearing her self praise.

"Do a good serve," the cool girl one, Seina Ayumi said while passing me. I just nod at her.

"Alright, this time for sure, we start the game," teach said and second later the sound of whistle blow echo in the gym.