1/1

''I think you should pick it for me. There are too many options!'' I exclaimed, looking around the store.

There were hundreds of collars adorning the walls from top to bottom.

Black ones, blue ones, rainbow ones, ones with rhinestones on them, and more!

It was overwhelming...

''Who says you have to pick just one, princesa?'' Damian's deep voice replied, smiling at the way my entire face lit up.

It was only then that I started to look around more excitedly at the possibilities.

I settled on 5 different collars, but there was one in particular that I knew would be my favorite.

It even matched my favorite kitten ears that I owned!

It didn't take long for me to start getting into trouble a few days after we went to the store.

You see, when I went into my kitten headspace, I was more of a... well, most liked to say I was a feral kitten.

I liked to think of myself as an independent kitten.

I knew what I wanted, and I wanted it yesterday.

And I would stop at nothing to get whatever it is that I wanted.

''I have a surprise for you, princesa.'' Damian murmured softly just as I was about to sink my teeth into the soft skin between his thumb and index finger.

''Ah-ah! No surprise for you if you bite me.'' He warned, and though I let out a soft growl, I replied with an excited meow.

I was always up for surprises!

''Sorry, Sir.'' I said, using my voice.

''Oh yeah, now you're sorry cuz you want that surprise, uh?'' Damian laughed, lightly spanking my ass to which I giggled.

''Noooo!'' I denied, leaning into him, and lightly kissing his neck.

I couldn't help but purr softly as he affectionately let his lips linger on my temple.

''I know, baby. I'm just messin' with you.'' He chuckled.

When Damian finally brought out my surprise, my thighs clenched instantly.

Oh! So it was that kind of surprise...

''How do you want me, Sir?'' I blinked up at him expectantly when I was finally able to peel my eyes away from the vibrating wand in Damian's hand.

As he scanned my nude body with lust in his eyes, I clenched my fist in anticipation.

''On the bed. I want that pretty little ass up in the air.'' Damian ordered and I crawled my way to the bed and got into position.

This position was my favorite.

Letting him have such open access to the most intimate parts of myself felt like that ultimate show of submission and that thought alone had me shivering and soaking wet.

''Good.'' Damian said and then I felt a slightly warm trickle of lube being drizzled from my ass down to my waiting pussy.

The sudden sensation made me jump a little and then I sank into the feeling, purring, and moaning softly as Damian turned on the toy.

The second I felt the vibrating wand on my pussy and Damian's large hands rubbed every part of my body he could reach, I wanted to lose myself in all the sensations.

''You can move, princesa. Enjoy it.'' He encouraged and I let out a litany of ''thank you, Sir'', mewling and grinding against the toy any way I could.

I was in heaven and I didn't want it to stop...