Part 1 and Part 2

This work is based on Part 1 and 2. I strongly advice to read these parts before you go read this one because there can be something that can be confusing for you. If not... whelp you have been warned and please enjoy the story.

This is as mentioned a collab with Greenightronix3400. Thanks for sticking around and doing a Part 3 with me. For now we left a possibility for Part 4 open.

Part 1

Description:

Description:

Are heroes really good parent?Well after an incident in an orphanage Izuku and Tokoyami were left without a home. In order for the heroes to gain a bit more popularity, a couple of them were actually in charge of bringing a child with them home. Now here we have a certain chicken aka Hawks as well as a certian Caterpillar who now have to face with the troubles of having a child. Let's see how they will manage, shall we?

Part 2

Description:

Description:

Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they still have to endure everything that their hellish school can offer. Whatever you think of it, name it and it will be there: Suicide baiting, beating, quirk usage,...It us up to the two kids to finally trust their parents and gain the resulve to change things up. After all it is only them who can change their own future. Izuku and Tokoyami both have their fate in their own hand but will they have the courage to do so?