Blocked III

- A few minutes earlier -

Lailah's POV

I sitting on the couch listening to music while making something to eat when suddenly, I got an incoming call.

It was my friend, Karen, soon as I answered the call I was hit with...

Karen: ¡Pinche mierda puñeta culero Hijo de puta carajo!

Lailah: Karen is that you?

Karen: Lailah! A giant monster took my brother!

Lailah: A giant monster? Really?

Karen: I know that sounds stupid but you have to believe me. I saw it happen right in front of me. The police are already here searching my house and everything is destroyed!

The cops are at her house? I'm sure it's probably some gang-related crime they are living in a ghetto neighborhood.

Karen: Lailah, call me crazy, but I think this is somehow related to the missing people. No, I think THIS is the reason people are missing!

I was about to say something but I heard rumbling coming from my brother's room. I quickly made my to his room and when I open the door I see his bed was crushed, his TV was on the floor, his game is still on, and the sandwich he made is on the floor along with his phone which was still unlocked.

Lailah: Rexx?

He couldn't have gone anywhere his windows are locked and he never goes outside at night.

As I was looking around the room I noticed that he had a camera in the corner of his room and it was blinking red! I grabbed his phone and went on the app to see if he had the camera footage.

Lailah: Hey Karen, how and when exactly did your brother get taken?

Karen: He was on his phone when suddenly two large hands came out of the walls and took him. That was ten minutes ago.

Lailah: And what did the hands look like?

Karen: They were black and all bones.

As I look at the camera footage I see the most recent one. I play the footage and my eyes widened at what I saw. I see Rexxvia lying on the bed and just like what Karen had described two giant hands except the hands look decomposed. They came from the wall and the floor was covered with black ooze. He was struggling to escape but he couldn't and got sucked into the void of darkness.

I dropped my phone.

Lailah:(Whisper) Did he just get sent to the shadow realm?

Karen: Lailah what happened? Lailah you still there!?

Lailah: Karen, my brother's gone too.

- Present -

Rexxvia's POV

I wake up and see I'm not in my room anymore. I was in a place that was filled with nothing but darkness.

Rexxvia: Am I dead?

I get up and look all around me and it is all darkness. It's like I'm in a void. I was wondering how I got here, then that's when I remembered I got abducted by the giant hands.

I begin to walk forward looking around.

Rexxvia: Hello? Anyone?

No response.

I continue to walk forward and I see a lonely door.