Dinner Table

Firstly I would like to wish you Happy New Year to all.
Enjoy the scene and hope you like it..

Raavi goes to the kitchen to prepare the dinner after finishing her ad shoot. Shiva was also busy in store. They both were progressing, achieving and succeeding but too exhausted as well with the schedule, didn't get time to spend together.

Everyone gathered at the dinner table. Raavi and dhara were serving dinner to them. Rishita was busy on her phone.
D: raavi sbka ho gya h tu bhi baith ja
R: arey dhara di, aap baitho me aapko serve kr deti hu phir baith jaugi.
D: accha thik h me baith gai pr me khud le lungi.. Tu apna paros le..
R: okk
Raavi serve food for herself and sit besides Shiva.
R: tujhe or kuch chahiye..
S: ha..
R: ye le.. (give him 2more roti in his plate)
Shiva glares at her. Raavi start eating the food.
S: uth
R: hu..
S: uth.. Mujhe garmi lg rhi h iss trf baith ja..
D: kyu hua Shiva..
S: kuch nhi bhabhi garmi lg rhi h..
Maa: ye markundi, baith ja na idr jb vo bol rha h to usko garami lg rhi h.. Tu to ac me kaam krti h.. Mera beta to pasina bahata h.. Khane de shanti se usse..
Raavi feels bad but exchange the seats quitely. She start having dinner suddenly feel sthg on her waist.
R: ahh and jumped up.
D: raavi kya hua..
Krish: bhabhi to aisa uthi jaise aapni judwa bhn dekh li ho.
Rish: judwa bhn.. Raavi tumari koi judwa bhn bhi h
K: arey hai na bhabhi aapko nhi pta..
Everyone look at krish.
K: chipkali ...vhi to h unki bhn...Vo Shiva bulata h na babhi ko chipkali to mujhe lga unhone vhi dekh liya.. (laughs)
Shiva smiles and look at krish.
D: Chup kr.. gadhega. Raavi tu thik h
Raavi glares at krish nd sit at her place.
Raavi again start eating and put a morsel in her mouth and again feel sthg on her waist and try to up but this time she couldn't and coughs.
Dhara give her water.
D: raavi aram se kha.. Paani pi
S: ye chipkali aram se kha na sbko preshan kyu kr rhi h bar bar.. Rub her back and blow air near her neck. Raavi just freezes with shiva's action, feeling butterflies in her stomach. Shiva's action creating havoc in her stomach and freezed her mind.
S: chl ab kha le.. Or disturb mt kr
Shiva snake his hand around her waist. She was not able to concerate on food. She start eating from one hand and try to remove shiva's hand from other one. Shiva tightens the grip, raavi looks at him but he was bsy in eating. After a min, Shiva trace his legs with her.
Raavi closes her eyes in anticipation and take a long breath.
D: raavi tu thik h na pkka..Tu aise aakhe bnd krke ek hath se kyu kha rhi h..
Raavi just choke and Shiva try to hide his smiling face.
R: nh.. nhi.. Me kha..me to dono hatho se kha rhi hu. Ye dekho..
D: raavi mujhe lgta h tu thk gai h.. tu aram kr khana kha kr..
Raavi just nods the head and start eating, Shiva again tracing her fingers near her belly. Raavi hold the plate tightly to control her feeling.
S: raavi papad dio.
Raavi glares at Shiva and keep the papad in his plate. Raavi drops the spoon on floor intentionally.
R: sorry, me uthati hu, She bend down to pick the spoon and bite in his hand to remove it but instead of removing that he traces his fingers on her lips. She get shocked and feel the sensation.
S: babhi, ye papad mithe kyu lg rhe h..
Raavi come out in trace and pick up the spoon and come up.
D: mithe..
R: mithe nhi methi ke lg rhe h ye khna cha rha h.. H na (stares)
S: ha shi kh rhi h.. (Annoying voice)
D: chup kro tum dono ek mauka nhi chodte ho ladne ka
R: k...kya kr rha h tu.. Chh.. Chhod na mujhe (mutters to Shiva)
Shiva look at her and removed his hand from her waist. Raavi was quite surprised and relieved as well that finally she can have dinner peacefully.
S: bhabhi kheer nhi h..
K: h na.. Raavi bhabhi ne banai h. Or to or tera fav.pista bhi dala h.. I don't like it.
Rish: Tu itna kya muh kyu sda rha h.. Usne tere liye alg se nikal kr rkh di thi phle.
K: scchi..thank you bhabhi you are the best.
Raavi serve kheer to Shiva and krish.
Shiva uses his phone nd drop it intentionally. He bend down to pick up and hold raavi's hand and kiss on her palm. she tries not to react but blushed under her breath and scratch her neck to hide her feeling. He comes up and raavi hold his hand and entangles the fingers this time. Shiva looks at her and smiles.
Rish: finally.. Ab mujhse na hoga.
K: kya nhi hoga bhabhi..
Shivi turn towards her. Suddenly a msg pop out in his phone.
Shiva checked the msg , raavi was also looking into the phone.
"Kuch bedroom ke bhi chhod do..aapne aas pass bhi dekh lo"
Shivi chokes and start coughing. Rishita smiles silently.
D: kya hua Shiva raavi.. Pani piyo
Rish: arey arey kya hua.. Kuch atak gya kya.. lo lo pani piyo..
Both gulp the water and silently blushed and embarrassed as well. They forgot rishita sit right besides them.

The End
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××