36: 💝𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞💝

Hey there guyss!!

Hey there guyss!!

How are you'll doing??

So my exams got over, it they were nice. Expect paper 3 nd 4 but anyways i will study hard nd will come back for sure.

So the new chapter is here finally.

Tell me how was the previous chapter? Did you all enjoyed it?🙈

Nd so finally we're here. After this chapter the past will come. You guys will finally know what had happened... So ready?

In last two chapters i got so many vote nd comment so Thank you so much for that. 🤍🤍✨✨

Nd please keep that in the upcoming chapters.

Happy Reading 🤍🤍

{ Next morning. }

The next morning came for the new love birds who soon were going to tie in the bond of forever ♾️. The love birds were sleeping wrapped in eachother 's arms forgetting the whole world nd being in there own world. After sometime shubman's sleep broke nd he slowly open his eyes to saw the most beautiful morning face of the women His women, shubman smiled softly nd kissed her forehead nd as if understanding his touch she smiled in her sleep. “Aarna, get up baby, we will got late, nd maybe bhai will come in ur room to wake you up.”, Said shubman softy nd Aarna snuggled more into him making him smile at her this act. “Mani, thodi der bas na,let me sleep i haven't slept ache se since you're here.”,  Said Aarna making shubman smile nd also guilt that why he faught with her like that. After sometime kissing her forehead shubman got up nd leave for the bathroom to done with his morning business, after coming shubman wore fresh pair of clothes which was only a shorts nd  he was shirtless. (🥵👀) After that he order two coffees for them nd sat in the balcony with his cell phone.

After 5 minutes Aarna got up nd didn't found shubman nd got scared. “Mani, mani, kaha ho aap mani aap yehi ho na?”, Aarna yelled being scared shubman who was in the balcony came running. “Whats wrong baby, kya hua hmm, mani ko batao?”, shubman asked seeing her panicked like that. Nd seeing shubman a relief  spread in her in her face. Nd she hugged Shubman tightly. “Aap kaha they, kyu chod ke gye mujhe? You know right you're not allowed to leave me kyu gye aap bahar yehi baithna tha na mere pass.”, she blabber all this seeing her like this shubman got shocked. “Kya hua meri jaan ko hmm, you saw a bad dream baby, mani yehi hai ab batao baby mani ko?”,  Asked shubman tenderly. “Umm, i was in deep sleep then wen i woke up i didn't saw you here., nd i got panicked. Mujhe bohot darr lag rha hai mani, i don't want to loose you, mein mar jaungi mani, nhi jee--”, Her words were by shubman's lips.. shubman kissed her softly first but then it became intense, while Aarna who was still in shock thinking what just happened. Shubman dominated the kiss nd asked for intrance which Aarna being shocked didn't gave nd not having any other option shubman pinched her  waist making her yelp in pain, she parted her lips giving him what he wanted, after entering her mouth shubman explored each n every corner of her mouth making Aarna moan sometimes. After testing her lips for some more times shubman broked the kiss, nd saw her eyes are still closed nd she was still breathing heavily. Shubman himself was breathing heavily too nd after breaking the kiss shubman pulled Aarna more to him nd joint there forehead.
There kiss was full of assurance that nothing will happen. “Relax, you okay now jaana, nothing will happen to me, mein kahi nhi jaa rha aapko chod ke, aise hi Jaan nhi bolta aapko aap sach meri jaan ho samjhe., Now let's get you to the bathroom hmm hum brushy brushy krenge okay baby chalo.”, Said shubman nd peaked her up from the bed nd took her to the bathroom nd made her sit the slab nd give her the brush. Aarna just sat there with a small smile with loved filled eyes seeing shubman's love her eyes walled up.