the labyrinth

"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present." ― John Green, Looking for Alaska

this one quote stuck with me for so long, and I think that's because I've always felt like life is indeed a labyrinth where we're all stuck in it and trying to find our ways through it, but the fact is I don't think anyone can escape it one day , because no matter what are the things that bring you joy in life there must be at least a little bit of suffering with it , because there is no such a thing as an absence of pain and suffering.

pain and joy are inseparable and we can see that through everything in our lives, we can see how very famous and rich people always suffer with mental health and we can also see how sometimes very poor and homeless people can teach us a lesson about happiness and joy. 

in the book looking for alsaka there's a question and it says "how to get out of this labyrinth of suffering?" and I think about this everytime I have suicidal thoughts, but I never came up with an answer so here I am writing you this and still wondering because if the labyrinth is life and to get out of it is to die then what's the right way to die? 

i know it got depressing but this is just me sharing my thoughts with everyone this is my first chapter and I want this little thing I write to be my way to share my ideas and thoughts with everyone who is willing to read. so I'll see you in the next one I hope