37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝

Hey there pals!!

Hey there pals!!

How are you'll?

So here im with yet another update for you'll.

So wasn't the previous chapter was good? If it was why less comments then??

Anyways here is the chapter, so please do vote comment nd share ♥️🥺

Have a great day you'll 🤍

Happy reading. ❤️✨

{After 2 days}

{After 2 days}

Thrid person's pov:-

It has been two days since, they were back from Dubai..nd after coming Aarna resumed her work even Roohi did, nd Gunjan's leave which is gonna be over soon too, so she is spending her time with all now., Nd about saatvik Aarna still doubted about him the sisterly instincts not leaving her thought that what if her sister will be hurt in the end, she even share this with shubman nd he said he will keep an eye nd observe saatvik nd he said not to worry more about it., As after meeting Gunjan he can say how much she loves her sister i.e., Aarna nd if there is something she will definitely say.. Well if you talk about Roohi then she is since two days avoiding Aarna as Aarna directly asked her about what's going on between her nd Ishan nd she didn't answer anything but today was the day she nd Ishan thought to confess to there clan..well then comes our to be Mr. Nd Mrs. Sharma well you guys already know about them didn't you?? Well no I'm not talking about Rohit Sharma or Ritika Sharma, I'm talking about Abhishek Sharma nd his to be Mrs. Sharma, well as you all know already Abhishek nd Riya are gonna be married soon in the 25th of September nd it's already 19th September.  So for that also the preparation is going with full swing. They already have done with there pre wedding shoots so in the 25th September they're finally gonna be married.

Well the heavily pregnant janhvi is not being well since two days as having two nd she being in her last trimester couldn't help too, you all understand right?? Well other than them the clan was everything was all good nd today was the shoping begins for the ShubRna marriage. Well many things was already purchased or ordered nd even the work in Virat's alibaug farm house started too. Well if you talk about there room well Shakshi being the perfectionist was already in the swing now the fourty percentage of work was already done.