Chapter 41

✩✩✩✩☆

Mr LaRusso had brought Sam's brother Anthony along with him as the Miyagi Do's prepare skills, Clover has many bruises from how many times she has hit herself wih the knchuckes. Anthony looked around amazed by how cool everything looks, ready to start training but he couldn't do any of this until he had the muscle memory.

Clover was constantly busying herself with practise for the skills competition, knunchuckes are harder then she thought they'd be, she has hit her face a few times with them. Mr LaRusso dismissed her as prom was tonight.

"Clover, I'm surprised to still see you here?" Mr LaRusso says, noticing her figure inside.

"Just making sure I got it down pat, just to be sure" Clover responds to him

"Clover you've got nothing to worry about, you're gonna be great alright, you've been doing so well I'm proud" Mr LaRusso says

"Thanks Mr LaRusso, I appreciate it" Clover smiles, she puts down the knunchuckes to grab her bag before handing out.

She already had her dress ready to go. Both Clover and Miles didn't get a date, he was gonna ask Devon but didn't end up doing it. Miles has been acting secretive lately.

Clover ended up going to the skatepark,deciding to skip school today, once again like movie magic Robby was there too. Clover catches his gaze and feels butterflies to her stomach, she hated it but loved it at the same time. Every so often she'd look over at him just cause he was so darn good looking. Clover looked at her watch and realised she was supposed to be seeing her mum today, she groaned. Clover was not looking forward to it at all. She's only doing it because she may of done some damage but she's still her mother.

Robby was still looking at her from across the park, he sighed. The normal skaters there have been seeing the two separate lately, they are used to seeing the two together but the past two times they haven't only been staring at each other. Clover gazed over one last time, her heart beating erratically in her chest. Clover skates off towards the jail that her mother is being kept in.

"Name"

"Clover Holland to see Cecila Holland" Clover replies. She gets led to a table and sits down as her mom comes out in cuffs.

"Oh my darling Clover" Cecilia starts

"Oh cut the crap" Clover says, her mother gives her a shocked look.

"That's not how I taught you to speak" Cecilia replies.

"Mom that only thing that you did was poison and use me" Clover replies,

"I looked after you" Cecilia says

"Mom the only reason you looked after me was for pity money, you built me up pn a lie. I went through so much because of you, because of unnecessary chemo I have a insecruity wtih my hair cause it is so short. I was paralysed because of you, you only thought of yourself" Clover rants, the other families and inmates listen intently and they weren't liking what they were hearing.

" I can't believe you mom, you broke my trust forever you'll never earn it back. Your lucky I even came, I only came because your my mother but this will be the last ever time I talk or see you. I want nothing to do with you because of you, dad is working his ass off, I'm working extra shifts along with Miles to support us because of your charges and giving people their money back, goodbye mother" Clover says standing up and walking out of there as quickly as she could and skated home.

Clover sighed once she got home, she was really hoping her father was going to be home so they could get photos together but it's just going to Clover and Miles, who both didn't get a date to prom but Sam and Miguel had convinced us to come. Clover flopped onto the couch waiting for an appropriate time to start getting ready.

Later on that afternoon, Clover had started to get ready she sighed noticing her dad still not home. She got into a pale blue dress and put a little bit of matching makeup and white heels. Miles was down the hall waiting, taking a few photos before walking out the door as Sam was picking us up.

Clover and Miles stood along the side of the dance floor, bored I wonder why Sam and Miguel had convinced them to come. Eli walked over to us and join us in standing around looking extremely bored but chatted a little bit. Suddenly she saw Tory and Robby walk in.

" I didn't think I'd be seeing Tory here and especially with Robby" Miles pointed out, Clover made eye contact with Robby she quickly looked away wondering why her heart was beating to quickly. Clover tried to shake off the feeling but she looked over again and saw how good he looked, she mentally cursed herself.

Clover then heard about the new place for the after party, someone called stingray's house. Clover then remembered who he was, he was at Moon's party for a reason she did not know.