Authors Note

~ Authors Note ~
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this is my first Wattpad story! It's going to be an amazing journey for all of us in this Sokeefe story! I just want to mention a few things before we get to the story...
Here are some do's and don'ts for the comments + ratings!

Do's/ Things I accept and love! -
• Constructive criticism is always welcome
•Helpful feedback is appreciated
• Voting and commenting is amazing and if you enjoy I would encourage you to do these (I will try to read all your comments)
• Pointing out any grammatical errors - I'll do my best to go back and fix them
• reading and enjoying!

Don'ts / things that I won't tolerate
• hate - if you don't like it don't read it!
• hating on others in the comments
• ridiculing the story (making unnecessary comments that are implying bad about it)
• putting unnecessary opinions in the comments based around an element in the story (EX: Sophitz is better and this story is horrible!)

~ This story is written on my phone so there will be some mistakes ~

~ Inspiration ~
Title + some content inspiration from hunterofartemis109 from their amazing story - Mrs. Sencen - It's so good! I recommend reading it for those who haven't! Just a note: it's incomplete and I doubt will ever be updated again, because it hasn't been updated in almost a year. The author hasn't seemed to use Wattpad in a long time. The story is good though, and it kept me constantly reading, but if you think it will bug you for a long time that there's no ending then I would say hold off on this one! ~

NOW - after that very long and somewhat boring and unnecessary segment - let's begin the story shall we? Once again, thank you so much for reading and joining me on this adventure. Now let the story begin!
~ Sincerely, Your Author ~
Love you all 💕