Chapter 44

✩✩✩✩☆

Miguel gets taken off the mat as Mr Lawrence and Clover walk off. Clover holds Sam's hand in comfort, Miles walks over to make sure Sam is alright also. They move onto the next fight, they gave Miguel 30 minutes to come out and fight with Hawk again. It was Robby vs Demetri.

Even though Demetri didn't win any points against Robby, he did pretty well.

"You did well Demetri considering how everything was in the beginning, you've come a long way" Clover tells him, patting his shoulder.

A minute timer was put up for how long Miguel had to come back to the mat, Mr Lawrence was looking everywhere for where he could be. 30 seconds left on the clock.

"He's coming back out right" Clover asks aloud, Sam shruggs. People in the crowd start counting down from 10. The buzzer went off, no time left. Miguel isn't fighting.

"Well, it looks like Miguel Diaz is not gonna fight. Which means that the winner by default is Eli Moskowitz, who advances to the final where he will face Robby Keene.

The finals are up next." The announcer says.

The boys finals are first, Eli vs Robby. Robby had scored the first point, Eli walks over the miyagi do's to Clover who gives him an encouraging smile.

"He knows all my moves. He trained at Miyagi-Do way longer than me." Eli points out

"And you were in Cobra Kai longer than him. You each know each others karate better than anyone. Put him on defense." Mr LaRusso says, shocking Clover a little. That's what he does puts Robby on defense earning himself a point in the end.

It continues to be intense from then on, until a buzzer is heard. The 3 minute timer is up.

"Back to your sides"

"Unbelievable! These two amazing competitors have reached their three-minute time limit in a one-one tie! Which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden-death overtime! Let's go!" The announcer says a littl too excitingly. Dramatic music plays in th background. They bow to each other

"Go to your senseis." The ref tells them.

"That was incredible!" Mr LaRusso praises

"Any advice on the last point?" Eli asks

"Give him all you got." Mr LaRusso answers

"Competitors, to the mat" The ref says, then Robby takes off the top of his gi, throwing it at Tory. Clover stares at him, he sneaks a wink at her.

"Clover your drooling" Sam whispers, knocking Clover out of her daze. Eli takes off his as well showing the hawk tattoo on his back throwing it over to Clover just to upset him just a little. Clover makes a weird faces and hands it to Demetri

"Next point wins. Good luck, gentlemen." The ref says So much built up tension was displayed. There has been so many close calls or no points. The tension was rising in the air. Until Eli got the point... Eli got the point and is the boys All Valley Champ.

They all run onto the mat to celebrate the win, tackling him in a hug in excitement as Robby is still on the floor.

Clover puts her hand out for him to grab and help him to his feet. They may beon different teams but she knows how to show sportsmanship. Clover stands with the rest of them miyagi Do's as Eli cheers.

"Your boys' champion, Eli Moskowitz! Yeah! And with that, Miyagi-Do vaults into the overall lead! It all comes down to the girls' final, coming up next." Clover wishes Sam luck in her fight