Scare

Brackkk

"Human, Human! Guess what Choi han told me just moments ago!"

Cale had nearly choked on the cursed lemon tea from the sudden appearance of the little black Dragon that came slamming into his stomach. "..What is it?"

It wasn't the first time the little Joyful Dragon had done this without any warning, and Cale was certain it also won't be the last.

"Strong Choi han told me about this thing called Haunted house... Did you know about it too, Human?" Raon was leaning on Cale's chest, looking at Cale with the widest puppy eyes Cale had ever seen the Dragon done.

Cale put a hand on top of the Dragon's round head and started petting it, "Yes," he said.

Cale, when he was Kim Rok Soo, had never gone to one personally, but he had heard bits and stories about it from Jungsoo when Halloween was around the corner. He had also heard about some of his co-workers experience when he was the team leader,

He did get invited to those events several times, but he had always declined since it was too bothersome to deal with.

"But why did you suddenly bring it up, Raon?"

And there it was, a smile that could rival his own.

"Human..." Crescent eyelids were shaping the Dragon's Blue eyes to slits, A wide grin was stretching its mouth from one corner to the other...

"What do you think of scaring Goldie gramps a bit?"

"..."

Cale was at lost for words,

Them?

Scaring an ancient Dragon?

Isn't that tantamount to a death wish?

Cale's mind drew blank, but Raon had somehow taken Cale's dumbfoundedness to thinking that he was agreeing to Raon's little idea.

"We can use the Black castle to set the 'Haunted house' up, Human! Then we can scare Goldie gramps– Hehe~ I wonder what expression he will make!" It wasn't Raon's usual speech of destroying the world, yet Cale couldn't help but shiver at the little Dragon's viciousness nonetheless. Just who did this little one learn those scary words from?

But Cale couldn't even manage to refute or turn the offer down anymore, the little Dragon was already off to its own world, planning and scheming like it was second nature.

"Dosaeng, what are you mumbling about?"

Cale looked at the two new arrivals,

On and Hong

He wasn't sure about Hong, but he was sure that On would at least knock some sense into Raon and tell the little Dragon how dangerous his plan might get.

"Noona, Hyung!" Raon flew down and stood on top of the tea table, "Strong Choi han told me about something!"

"What did he tell you?" Hong also jumped and sat on the table, and soon, On had also followed suit. Them three making a circle on the table with the fruit basket in the center. "Was it how to make Cale exercise?"

Cale frozed,

What did Hong just say?

"Yea– well, not really." Raon covered his mouth with his paws, "But something better!" then the little Dragon started to hunch over and began whispering to the siblings' ear.

Should Cale stop them now? He probably should, shouldn't he?

"Hey...– "That's a great idea!" Hong shouted, cutting Cale's words completely,