daddy..?

HAN JISUNG POV:

Me and Minho had just started dating, im so happy i can say he is finally mine!!! but i can say Minho is quite dirty minded..

LEE MINHO POV:

"Han-ah??" i call his name out and he comes running over to me.

"Yes hyung? do you need something??" i slightly smirk "come over and sit on my lap hannie~"

He comes over and gently sits on my lap, i put my arms around his waist and he smiles softly.

"Han-ah what should we call each other for nicknames? since we are dating and i want us to be special" i say while smiling and looking into Jisungs eyes.

"hmm,, im not sure, you can call me whatever you want to though, but is there something you want me to call you? i can call you whatever you want me too" he said while smiling innocently but dirty thoughts came into my mind..

i smirked and he blushed "yes, i have a nickname i want you to call me,, but I want you to guess it, like a little game hm?" i said teasingly and gently scratched under his chin, he giggled and started guessing a bunch of different nicknames, but none of them were right.

After a few minutes of trying to guess 'every' nickname he gave up and started whining softly.

"Hyung~~ i dont know, can you pretty please just tell me???~" he said while slightly jumping on my lap but i stopped him and stared into his eyes while chuckling.

"Hannie~ i'll give you a hint, its not something innocent, it's naughty, like me" i winked and smirked, i knew Jisung was innocent and didnt really understand much about kinks and all of that stuff, but little did he know i had something up my sleeve..

He slightly tilted his head and looked at me in confusion "Naughty like you? but hyung your so sweet and nice.. you arent mean what do you mean??" he put his arms around my neck and got closer to me, directly sitting on top of my member.

i whisper in his ear "daddy, hannie I want you to call me daddy~" i said and gently brushed my lips on his ear and i felt him slightly shiver.

he blushed, "daddy??? but how is that not innocent?" he said while looking into my eyes "princess, the word "daddy" will never be innocent" i replied.

"hyung I'm so confused, can u explain it to me?" he said while gently smiling, oh boy he was going in for a ride...

"han-ah~ imagine you sitting on my lap, in a short skirt and crop top, bouncing up and down while i spank your pretty little butt, squeezing it making you throw back your head in pleasure while moaning daddy, I kiss your neck and make pretty marks, you would be moaning out "daddy" and I would understand it's me, so that's why I want you to call me daddy, I want you to scream out my name in pleasure hannie" i said while smirking, feeling a boner in my pants at the thought of him bouncing on my coc-

Before anything he smashed his lips on mine, my eyes widened but i kissed back fast, our make-out session was hot and messy, tongue and teeth and everything, our kiss felt so good i could do this forever but then he pulled off.

"hyung.. are we gonna do this..?" he said with innocent eyes, i smiled softly and gently played with his brown locks.

"hannie.. if you want to do it we can do it, but i need to know if you want me to go soft or rough and your safe word" i said as i put my arms around his tiny waist and kissed his cheeks.

"u-uhmm.. soft, please..? and my safe word is flowers.. i want to do it hyung, please please hyung.. please daddy,, i need you"

i smiled softly at his reply, "of course hannie, i'll promise i'll be soft" i winked and he blushed deeply but then kissed me messily.

everything was great and our clothes eventually fell off...