Stars in Your Eyes

Pairing.

Kim Taehyun
Park Seokjin.

Its for your gonzoM

Stars in Your Eyes

A TaeJin oneshot.

He could stare at him for as long as it could go. Without blinking, without turning away and ofcourse without getting bored. He could spend hours watching him talk and most of the time not listening to what he would be saying but mostly how those plump lips make words.

The way his lips would stretch to say the dragging alphabets, or an O when he would be surprised. And those eyes. So captivating. So inviting. Mostly silrnt but screaming as Tae would look into them. He would call himself as World Wide Handsome in joking manner but only Tae could feel how every time his heart would beat at that Handsome face.

Seokjin, or Jin, was his crush, since he doesnt even remember. May be the first time he saw him in the group, he was so drawn into him. While Tae was kind of a shy person, usually silent at lips, Jin was totally like him. They were perfect listeners if they had to be. They would keep a minimal talk but not when they were together. They would play games, dance around the kitchen while Jin would cook for him. Exotic food minus the spices, because he and Tae could not bear spicy food and not to mention how their group members would tease them for being a sweet tooth person.

"Hey tiger. Awake"? Jin smiled looking at Tae who just woke up looking utterly cute in his messy bed hair, loose tee shirt and pajama pents. He was barefeet since Jin was hygenic and he had set a thousand rules in his place for all members. Other may or may not follow his words, changing into the house slippers when inside, sanitizing and all, but Tae, he would prefer barefeet than to wear his slippers.

"Yeah. I woke up early". He replied in his raspy voice. One that would make Jin weak in his knees.

"Its 11 in the morning. Others are coming over". Jin told him as Tae sat with him on the chair and put his head full of ruffled hair on his shoulder.

"Mmhmmm. Whats for breakfast"? He nodded his head looking at the bowl in front of Jin.

"Cereal. Want to eat"? He asked lifting his spoon and fed Tae. Though he had not finished yet but he could never put himself first before the blondie. Well no more blondie, because his natural brown hair were starting to emerge from the roots, mostly covering his blondie dye.

Tae took a few spoonfulls and then left for the kitchen. Cereal might be good in taste, but not enough to feed his big tummy. He loved food and thats another thing that he was so lazy most of the time, besides he always loved the food cooked by Jin, Jimin and Kook. How he wished his group members would bring something for him. He sighed, taking out eggs and just when he was about to crack them, he heard the front door opening.

"Hyungieeee". His lips stretched to listen to the morning fresh voice of Jungkook as he ran in the open arms of Jin. The only one Tae wasnt jealous of being closed to Jin, because, Jungkook was their kid. They had raised him up, pampered him a lot. They all cared for the little bunny as he would lit their life with laughter.

"Hi Jungkook". Tae came out of the kitchen smiling and only then Jungkook noticed him.

"Hyung look, i brought you fried chicken and salad". Jungkook handed Tae a box of tupper ware. Tae laughed heartily and patted Jungkook who giggled cutely. He turned back and curled on the couch between Jimin and Namjoon. Tae smelled the heavenly tasting food and started gulping it with jasmine rice.

"Save some foe me too". Jin protested and only then Jungkook facepalmed himself. He jumped out of the embrace and ran outside to his car. A moments later he entered again holding several boxes in his hands. Jin laughed at him and helped him taking everything and placed in the kitchen.