1. Mr. Ackerman

You sit on your husband's laps and resting your head on his neck

Your name is Y/n, Y/n Ackerman. You are 22 years old and the wife of the leader of Japan's notorious Mafia (Kiroto).

"What time do you start work?" Your husband asks.
"at 3:00 p.m, I'll leave in an hour" you answer and kiss his neck.
"Good, so you still have time to take a blowjob from me," your husband says.

You giggle at him as you continue to kiss his neck.

You were working at a cafe you and your friends founded in the center of Kyoto. Your husband had said you didn't have to work but you didn't listen to him, you liked your job and your co-workers even though the pay wasn't amazing.

You continue to passionately kiss your husband's neck while he makes notes on his work papers.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes!" Your husband says when there is a knock on the office door.
"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Ackerman, I have something important for you," a mafia member named Gunther says.

"Alright, tell me quickly! Can't you see I'm in a hurry" Your husband says, pointing his eyes at you while you continue to kiss his neck.

Before Gunther can say anything, you drop to your knees between your husband's legs and start unbuckling his belt while turning Levi's chair 90 degrees.

"Oh- Mr. Ackerman, I heard that Erwin's forces are going to send spies to our house," Gunther says.
Levi hits his left hand aggressively on his table so that one wine glass falls and breaks into small pieces.
"FUCKING ERWIN SMITH!? Does that man really think he could ever be as great as Kiroto... what ever... everyone who has joined Kiroto in the last 3 weeks will be killed, no matter who they are... and no one will be included for the next 2 months" Levi says angrily.

You giggle a little, pull down your man's pants and boxers and start sucking him.
(Levi starts breathing deeply and loudly)

Erwin Smith was the leader of a criminal organization based in Osaka, he and Levi did not like each other. Erwin had tried to get a job at Kiroto but when he had tried to flirt with you, Levi had beaten the man and left him to languish in the street.

"Did you have anything else to do or why the hell are you still here?" Levi rasp at Gunther.
"Maybe he wants to join" you chuckle quietly.
After that, Levi angrily turns his eyes to Gunther, who looks scared and suddenly leaves the office.

You speed up the sucking while Levi moans loudly. As he nears the end, the man grabs your head and pushes his cock deeper into your mouth so that when he comes, you can't help but swallow it all.

"AAAHHH-" Levi gasps as you stand up.
You wipe the sweat from your forehead as Levi pulls up his pants and fastens his belt.

"You outdid yourself again honey" Levi says and walks over to kiss you.
(You laugh and walk over to Levi's desk, sit in his chair and start looking at the work papers.