The Entity

No one's POV

It happened again I died. This time at least it wasn't by truck-kun. Jason look down to see the knife in his stomach.

Still hurts like a bich he said his-self. He looked over to the person that stabbed him.

Long blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail in aviators glasses. With a goatee and a scar running up the left side of his face from looks to be a sword.

The man looked back at Jason and said. Sorry kid it's just business. Jason wanted to curse him out into Oblivion. But felt the blood in his throat coming up out of his mouth. The only word he was able to get out was. Fuck you.

Jason collapse to the floor dead. The knife disappeared out of his stomach. The man smiled. That's one problem dealt with time to move on to the other he said smugly.

Crow wings bursted from his back. The man then took off into flight. Disappearing into the night sky

                                DXD

No one's POV

Jason's eyes snapped open and looked around. And what he saw sucked him.

It looked somewhat beautiful too Jason. Jason then felt something move behind him somehow Jason said stop behind him. This was unlike his last time he died. Last time he died he saw a white light and then he ended up in this world now he was in the middle of the cosmos it look like.

When Jason's head finally turned the whole way around he saw something. That shocked him and made him feel fear.

It looked like something that you would see lovecraftian. book the thing looks like he had two eyes or maybe even three.

No need to be scared little one it said in a low voice that felt like it shook the cosmos around him. Jason was still scared. Still felt fear how could he not he was looking at something that you would see. Out of a movie. It's Sunrise locked onto staring into Jason's eyes Jason felt like his soul was being stared at like the thing could see what he was thinking. That's weird as that sounds.

The monsters in cracked a smile. It seems that you caught on young one. I can deed see what you think.

Jason then was a little confused. Wait you can see what I think wouldn't it be I can hear what you think. The Entity then explained how it works.

See no I can't hear what you think I can see what you think it's kind of like one of those icons above NPC's heads. Or whatever you call them on Earth it's kind of like that. Wait we're getting off topic.

Jason looked at the entity and mustard the courage to ask what its name was Wyatt rambled to itself. Hey what's your name. He started out.

The Entity then locked it's I on to Jason. Jason Can't Stop a little. My name is vindal the one that existed before the Multiverse.

                                DXD

_________________________________________

Author's note

This will be my newest story to add on to the other one. if you have an idea of who to add into the harem let me know it will be a somewhat multiversal harem. That being said Tom 21 signing off