1.

In a Fairytale, I'd imagine myself a hero, everyone does that, but never would I imagine I was the villain, and on top of that, It was like I was drowning. Reaching up to the surface, desperate for you, my air, my freedom. I needed you but it was just not meant to be..

Who am I but just the villain of this story who was stupid enough to fall for the ‘hero’? IT is my story, why am I not the heroine? But alas, I find myself dying and decaying in a cage that I call my own mind and body.

And here you are standing so tall and confident. Taller in both physical appearance and social status. Your soul seems to be one of pure white. How come? I want what you have, yet I can't. I want you, yet I can't. Maybe I deserve to drown.

Maybe I deserve whatever comes my way, maybe I don't deserve you. What is truly stopping me from trying to end it all now? What is stopping me from falling off this bridge? What is stopping me from ending the line?

Your existence. Just the fact that you simply exist. Maybe it's fate or destiny? Or maybe not. If it was, maybe something would have been so different now. Look at me now and where I am, So low in life with no one there to pick me up. But I imagine your arms around me, holding onto my frame every night while I sleep, telling me that it's okay, telling me that I'm worth the air that I breathe and the food that I eat..

Some days, I feel powerful and I feel like I have a meaning behind my step. Some days, however, I feel like dragging my worthless body across the floor.

Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Geneviève. But you can just call me your stupid villain. The idiot that seems to be the one that fell in love with the one thing that I seem to hate and that I want but I can't have.. I can't have you..

You seem to drive me absolutely insane. I can't get my mind off of you, day and night. You are like an annoying gnat that won't get away from me no matter how hard and how frequent I swat and squirm. I want to be free from your chokehold that you don't know that you have on me. You hold me like a prisoner, captive in your arms.

But it was at this moment that I had lost, That my body was limp in your grasp. My eyes shut, unable to move, unable to breathe. I was dead.

I was dead, Dead to you, dead to the world. Just dead completely. Imagine reading a book in third person, Imagine standing in front of the characters as they have the stories play out in between the words on the pages. That is what it was like for me now. My soul stood in front of you. You now were crying over my fresh dead corpse. Blood covered the both of us, on my body, on your hands. Red stained the clothes on our bodies and the grass around us. It pooled around us, it was as thick as water.

And we were once as thick as thieves. Would you jump in front of a bullet aimed at someone that you admire?

Well I did I jumped in front of that bullet, pushing you out of the way, I figured it to be worth my meaningless life in order to save yours my friend. We grew up together but that is not really and excuse, I felt close to you growing up, but then things seemed to change. My life seemed to change in an instant, and so did yours.

Our story is truly what I would call The Untold Truth..