𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Damn it stings

"Damn it stings." Dae-su mumbled checking if he has any bruise.

"What the hell is with that Gwi-nam kid?" Joon-young questioned as he fixes his glasses.

"You said he got bitten?" He asked cheong-san who's right beside him.

"I don't know. It looks like he became something totally different." Cheong-san responded as Su-hyeok nods.

"I don't think he can die." Su-hyeok said grabbing his collarbone.

"What if he climbs back up here?" Woo-jin asked the others looking at them.

"He's bad enough, but to be honest, I'm scared of Jiwoo too." Ji-min confessed condescending not looking upwards against the others.

"You saw her fighting before." She carried onto he words.

"Well, I think it's reasonable to assume they're both half-bies-" Dae got stopped by his words with Hyo-ryeong whacking him.

"What?" He questioned her wondering why she did that.

"Are you really okay, Jiwoo?" Ji-min glanced at her getting suspicions on her.

"You wouldn't do that to us, right?" Ji-min remained by her sentence still going on with her suspicions.

"Would you believe me if I said that I wouldn't?" Jiwoo responded at Ji-min coldly.

"Why do you have to say it that way? Can you at least try to make us believe you?" Ji-min exclaimed irritated at the fact she didn't understand.

"We're going to be together anyway." She blabbered on about her while Jiwoo exhales.

"I.. I've never done anything but study." Jiwoo muttered and admitted.

"I don't think I was naive, I think I was a coward." She added as she overlooked.

"Don't say that to yourself
You're never a coward Jiwoo." Nam-ra informed her as Jiwoo just looked at her.

"I was too scared my grades would drop and my dad would get mad so I didn't do anything." Jiwoo looked back down coldly.

"That's why I didn't make any friends. My dad would always ask me what rank they were in class, what their parents did, how big there house was..."

"I never thought I'd get a chance to sit around a fire with all of you like this." Su-hyeok grinned at her sentence.

"It's really nice. It's my first time." Jiwoo beamed and looked upward.

"If we somehow manage to get out of here. I really hope we could make a fire and hang out like this again. I really hope we can do that."

"Sure, let's do it." On-jo replied while Nam-ra nodded at her sentence.