♡ ︎𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙱𝙹

// ♡︎ - this sign indicates where the sexual scene has started and ended.//

╰┈ [BLOWJOB]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 5
[Minor Spoilers]
Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

UNABLE TO MOVE, your lips were perfectly lined up with Niragi's yet didn't synch with his pattern - and though you failed to move your lips, Niragi felt like your lips combined into one almost felt like it was yin and yang or a puzzle to complete each other. It stayed still while the kisser's closed eyes remained shut, only pulling you closer to his body, mushing his lips in a familiar pattern you've wanted to forget when you left an ago.

Curious, Niragi's eyes opened, half-lidded to peek at your reaction just to see your off-guard reaction. He smiles against the kiss before pulling away, licking his bottom lip. His smile still remained on his obviously satisfied face.

A silence occurred between you two but the smile didn't fade away from his face when his eyes starts to glisten. And when you finally blinked, taking yourself away from the kiss, you looked up, your lips were swollen and Niragi couldn't help but smile even wider.

"I missed you." He whispers.

You remained quiet, blinking slowly before realizing your rapid heartbeat, you blink again and feel cold sweat. Noticing his half-lidded eyes, you wanted to step away, knowing what was to come - he leaned in once again and took your lips against his, and yet you were too slow to react despite seeing this ahead.

"Mmph!" You struggle to let out a sound, your hands on his shoulders to push him away but he didn't budge as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. Then one of his hands made its way to the back of your head just to tilt it to perfectly align your lips with his while he continued to mush his lips with yours.

You can now hear him moan against the kiss. PASSION - an emotion that's barely controllable, a value that holds significant meaning to one who enjoys doing it. You start slapping the back of his shoulders, not wanting to reciprocate his passion but your lips said otherwise like they went back to their old routine.

Niragi didn't budge. That's when you force your body to push his - forcing your lips to stop moving with his, wiping every variable of his sentimental affection on your lips. Breathing heavily, your lips are now more swollen, your chest heaving - you wondered if it was from the struggle or the nostalgia scaring you.

Not realizing Niragi's frozen figure, you let out heavy breaths from your swollen lips as you observe Niragi's next reaction. When you look into Niragi's eyes, you realize Niragi's eyes are still half-lidded but you can see something flash in his eyes. His eyes were losing something, it was sparkling but it was still dull.

"Y/N?" He calls out, barely loud.

You bite your inner cheek, your rapid heartbeat only getting faster like a horse race as he nears you while you back away. "Y/N..." He whispers again.

"Y/N..." He gets a little louder.

"You're calling me Sugu." He giggles, smiling to himself as you only furrowed your brows, you didn't know whether you should be worried or confused. 'He's hallucinating.' You thought and that's when you stopped backing away, figuring out that you should be concerned. He chortles, "Sugu... did you miss me?"