𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

"Mama, Seer!" Mynazja squealed, pointing out of the window as she saw Yaseer walking up to their car. She tried to move up in her car seat to see him better, but the buckles held her back.

"I see him, mami." Mahalia responded to her daughter, smiling at her excitement to see Yaseer.

It had been a month since Yaseer got Mahalia's number, and things had progressed between the two. Although they both had busy schedules, especially with Mahalia being a single mother and a full-time nurse, she and Yaseer spoke nearly everyday. Whether it was through text, call, or in person, they made sure to check in with each other.

Through getting to know him over the past month, Mahalia learned that Yaseer was the most genuine and sincere person she had ever met. The way he cared for others was admirable, and it was something that she really treasured about him.

Though they were just friends, he treated her and her daughter like they were one of the most important things to him, and she was so appreciative of him for that.

At this moment, he was going to her car to pump her gas for her which was an example of the type of person he was. A couple of weeks ago, he had made it his duty to go out of his way to pump Mahalia's gas. It didn't matter how far he was from her, he would make the trip to whatever gas station she was at so that he could pump her gas.

As much as she tried to object in the beginning, he told her that "A woman should never have to pump her own gas" and ever since, she hadn't touched a gas pump. Much to her dismay, he also wouldn't allow her to pay for her own gas.

"Wassup beautiful." He spoke as he got to the car, slightly leaning into the window. A charming smile appeared on his face before he licked his lips.

"Boy stop looking at me like that." Mahalia chuckled, playfully mushing his face as he chuckled as well. "But hi Seer." She smiled.

"Seer!" They both heard a small voice from the backseat, and Yaseer smiled before waving to Mynazja.

That was another thing that Mahalia adored about Yaseer: her daughter loved him. Mynazja was always happy to see Yaseer and often clung to him when he was around. On the few dates that Mahalia and Yaseer had, he made sure it was kid-friendly and included Mynazja. He knew how important it was for Mahalia to be with her child, so he included Mynazja with anything he planned with Mahalia.