one

grounder language will be bolded and english will be regular.

The wind was hot as I trekked through the woods, the sun beamed down on my back as it was position directly above me. I wasn't anywhere near Polis and Lexa needed to confirmation that job was done. I hadn't eaten in days and my legs were on the verge of giving out, I couldn't continue on like this. Finding an accessible tree I swiftly begin climbing until I found myself planted on a sturdy enough branch. Closing my eyes in an attempt to get some rest I get disturbed by a huge rattling sound caused my eyes to shoot open. Peering around I couldn't find the source until my gaze moved across the sky. At first it appeared to be a large meteor falling towards earth but as it grew closer I clearly saw it was a big chunk of metal. It was a approaching the ground at a rapid speed, the outside edges getting singed by the fire. For a moment I was convinced the space craft was going to crash but the parachutes deployed just in time. A few miles away it landed kicking up a huge cloud of dust. My fellow trikru had to have seen it, the huge re-entry was hard to miss. I hop down from the tree with a newfound energy, quietly I begin to stalk towards the landing sight. About an hour of hiding in the shadows I stumble upon many people emerging from the hunk of space metal. They all filed outside, at first cautious but their moods quickly changed.

From behind me a single twig snapped, within an instant I spin around knocking the persons feet out from underneath them before swiftly holding a blade to their neck.

"Lincoln, what are you doing here?" I question nearly killing one of my closest friends. Our parents were close friends before our village burned down. He was trained to be a healer and I was the killer, the perfect duo for chaos.

"The same as you, I saw this thing come crashing to earth." He replies whilst pushing my hand away that I forget still held the knife to his neck. I quickly apologize prior to helping him back to his feet both of us returning our attention to the intruders. We surveyed them for a while until other members of trikru joined us. The sky people were blissfully unaware of the group of hunters that were watching their every move.

"Y/n it's good to see you." Josiah voices, breaking my attention.

"Ya, you too. Would you mind doing me a favor?" I asked remembering Lexa was still waiting on the say that the ice nations queen daughter was dead. Josiah nods waiting for my request.

"I need you to find Lexa and tell her the news about our new guests and also that my job is complete, she'll know what that means." I instruct and thankfully he had no problem with it because after bidding his farewells he sets off to Polis. It only took minutes before they began splitting up to search for supplies. I use the bushes as cover I followed a specific group that seemed to be forming.

"I don't understand what went wrong, we should've landed on mount weather not miles away from it." A blonde girl utters as she intently stared at a map. If they got to mount weather they'd die within an instant but that wasn't my problem, still I was curious and needed to know if they were a threats or not. As they set out I trailed closest behind them, inspecting their ways.

The blonde clearly had taken control of the situation, she said anything and no one questioned it except one man. His slicked back dark brown hair was screaming to be let loose, freckles scattered his face while a gun outline shown through his shirt. I made a mental note to keep an eye on him, something about him rubbed me the wrong way. There were a guy others but non that greatly stuck out to me, as I shadowed them I jotted down quick little notes in my journal. The more information I could relay to the commander the better, I was here right hand woman for a reason. Some time had passed and eventually they stopped at the River that divided Azgeda and Trikru, this wasn't going to pan out well. Shielded by a tree I silently watched one of the boys take ahold of the vine whilst giving it a tug. This idiot was going to swing across.

Examining the opposing side azgeda was already waiting for them, the moment he crossed they were either planning on killing him instantly or taking hun hostage. Both options were equally horrible but also wasn't my problem.

The boy was in the air for a spilt second prior to landing on top of a giant boulder. At first I thought azgeda wasn't going to make a move, everything was joyous until a spear hit him directly in the chest. The group was sent into a panic as he was dragged away by masked figures. They all began rushing back to their pile of space junk, none of them wanting to be the next victim. When they arrived back to camp it was transparently clear they weren't alone.