I love you death won't change that

(They say I love you too much in this sorry bout that)

(Y'all I'm shit at angst and at writing but here this shit goes)

Basil sighed looking at the photos of him and sunny. He had loved him forever or at least he felt like it. Everyone would always joke about how Sunny liked him most and Basil wished that was true. He so badly wanted that. He would do anything for Sunny, and he had done anything for sunny. He looked down at the paper on his desk not knowing what to write. This was my goodbye of course. His tears stain the paper he breathes in and out and does his best to stop the crying after a while he stops. He starts writing.

~~

To my dear friend Sunny Omari

Sunny after this you may be wondering why. The reason is that I loved you so bad it drove me crazy. I thought there was hope you would love me too but no you loved her I can't blame you you always got along so well no one else could see it but I could. Love hurts bad Sunny but it's not your fault it's mine thinking there was even a single chance you felt the same. I can recall everything we've been through together. Well almost everything I'm sure I shut some of it out. Even the exact time we met.

It was six years ago we were ten. It was a Tuesday right after school had ended. Aubrey had seen me sitting all alone so she offered to be friends with me before I could even finish saying yes, she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the picnic blanket where everyone was sitting. Out of everyone I noticed your first blank expression in your eyes surrounded by happy people all chatting and eating "Oh Aubrey who's this" Hero asked with a soft smile on his face. "This is my new friend, his name is" She went silent after noticing she forgot to ask my name.

"Oh, uhm my name is Basil" I said so quietly I doubt they would hear me. "Nice to meet you basil" you had said first breaking the confusion over what I had said. You patted the stop next to you inventing me to sit. After I had sat next to you the rest was a blur. Just sitting next to you would make me happy with you. I felt nothing else matters not me, not anyone else, just you, what you thought, what you felt, it all mattered more to me than my own feelings, my own thoughts. I think the time I fell in love with you was that day you found me in the rain.

I had gotten distracted with some flowers on the road to even notice everyone had gone ahead. It took them a while, but they noticed I was gone. So, you all set off to look for me and like a dummy out of fear I ran around the block looking for you all. While running my raincoat fell off me. And then it started pouring. That was just my luck but still I was a stubborn kid and still looked but I tripped, and I couldn't help but cry. Scared and alone I backed up into Ms. Hades gate and wrapped my arms around my legs but just then like my hero you found me. You helped me up. It took me a second to grab your hand and for that one second while I looked at you, I realized I loved you after that you wrapped me in my raincoat then you grabbed my hand so we could look for the others together. It took us a while, but Mari and Hero found us first and led us to everyone else. We had gotten some pretty tight bear hugs. I swear Kel almost crushed one of my ribs. Those are some of our best memories. I would say I wonder if they mean as much to you as they do to me. I really hope so, but I shouldn't give myself more false hope. I wish I didn't but I remember everything I've done for you like that day. When the photos got destroyed

Aubery had thrown the photos on the picnic all Mari's photos blacked out "What the fuck Basil why would you do that" Aubery spat at me "But I didn't..." I said only to get cut off "Oh the fuck you didn't it's your photo book Basil" Aubery said her anger rising I look around the table but when my eyes got to you you shook your head and mouthed "Please don't tell". So, I didn't and later that day Aubery beat me up. But everyone else said it was okay and that I was just going through it right now. I wish I could be angry at you for that. I wish I could hate you for that, but I never could.

I also remember that day. The day we did something truly terrible

I had taken a lot of crow photos as I knew you loved them. I walked over to your house despite how late it was strangely enough the door was unlocked. I opened it and I saw what you did. "Sunny... what...what have you done" I said. Almost everything is a blur. I remember carrying her and dropping her too. Running into the backyard for the jump rope. And in the end telling you "It will all be okay" and "Together forever" we said after that. Together forever is stupid though nothing ever lasts forever. If it did, I wouldn't be writing this now. Sunny Before I end this, I just want you to know that I love you and nothing will stop that even my death.

Love Basil Bellflower.

After writing I grabbed the letter and slid it into Sunny's locker. I didn't skip school, but I avoided everyone but before the day ended, I told them all goodbye one last time. After everyone left, I walked up onto the roof and stepped onto the edge. "Basil?" a voice asked. I looked behind it was sunny. "Sunny, what are you doing here?" I asked "I read your letter I thought you would be here" Sunny said for the first time he looked at me with those sentimental eyes. "I have to stop you basil" Sunny said stepping closer "I'm sorry Sunny but this is what I chose death. I said.

"Basil, you don't have to do this" He said almost in a whisper I looked at him and gave him the last smile I could muster "I love you" I said then I jumped. I could see him running towards me to catch me. It makes me happy that he at least tried.

----

I stood over basil's grave setting down some sunflowers "Basil, I just wanted you to know I love you too" I whispered.