Chapter 5: Ethereal

"talk about what?"

"o-oh Minho hyung you guys are back so soon?" Jeongin stuttered because of the dark gaze Minho was giving them.

"uhm Minho can we talk about this later you look exhausted so it's better if you rest first" Changbin said smiling awkwardly.

"fine, but where's Jisung?" Minho's eyes searched for a certain person frowning when he didn't see him anywhere.

"oh Jisung his in your room, sleeping since he was tired" Jeongin said praying Minho wouldn't get mad for letting Jisung sleep in his room.

But to his surprise Minho didn't get mad he just nodded and went upstairs to his room.

"I'm surprised Minho didn't get mad and shout at us" Changbin said he was surprised because Minho didn't like anyone in his room.

After a while Hyunjin, Chan and Felix came inside the room, Changbin immediately ran to Felix and hugged him.

"I missed you Lix!" Changbin said still hugging the freckled boy. Felix chuckled and snaked his arms around Changbin's waist hugging him back.

"I missed you too darling" while the two were just hugging Hyunjin ran to Seungmin and tried to hug him but Seungmin moved to the side making Hyunjin fall on his face.

"Yah! I just came back and I can't even have a hug??" Hyunjin whined while pouting he got up and stood near Seungmin.

"shut up drama llama" Seungmin said while rolling his eyes and went towards Chan giving him a hug while Chan hugged back smiling softly he had a soft spot for the puppy like boy.

While on the other hand Hyunjin watched the two with jealousy he wished it was him Seungmin was hugging instead of Chan he was about to walk off when Seungmin called him.

"Jinnie wait" Seungmin said breaking the hug from Chan and going towards Hyunjin giving him a hug too, Hyunjin was shocked but hugged back he felt butterflies in his stomach with Seungmin's hug.

"bro those two should just admit they like Seungmin hyung" Jeongin said to the Changlix couple who agreed with the younger.

<><><>

Meanwhile, Minho who went inside his room and saw a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully. He went near the sleeping figure and sat in front of the sleeping squirrel, he slightly caressed Jisung's puffy cheeks.

"Han Jisung...why am I feeling so attached with you" Minho whispered and leaned closer to peck Jisung's forehead, he then stood up from the bed and went outside going to his office room to do some paper work.

"a..appa n..no" Jisung said in a trembling voice and tears flowing out from his eyes.

"NOO!!" Jisung's eyes shot open and he immediately sat up, breathing heavily.

"another nightmare..." he said while wiping the tears from his eyes, he got off the bed and started walking out the room just when he walked out the room he saw Chan.

"Chan hyung!" Jisung called out while Chan smiled.

"oh hey Jisung" Chan replied with a warm smile.

"where's Minho hyung?" Jisung asked as he couldn't see Minho anywhere.

"Minho must be in his office room, come I'll show you the way"  Chan said and started walking with Jisung following him like a lost puppy.