↱ 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙑𝙀

it had been a few hours since the six of us had shut ourselves in this storage room. the only source of the light of this storage room was a small bulb and a small window at a distant height. the room was filled with some benches broken chairs and few other tools.

❝ how long are we gonna stay here? those things outside aren't gonna go away so are we gonna stay here forever? ❞, I asked looking up at

❝ yes she's right. we have to do something !! ❞, Zoe said agreeing with me.

❝ what can we do though dammit?! go out and get eaten by those monsters or whatever they are?! ❞, Zack said as he tched and everyone looked down. everyone knew that there was no way we would stay alive if we go outside.

❝ so what should we do? stay here forever? if we are outside at least we can get help from police or something. someone can come save us but if we stay here no one's gonna know we're alive !! ❞, I said as i looked around looking for anything that could be a help to us.

I got up from the ground and started looking through the stuff in the store room as others just looked at me with curiosity and confusion.

I picked up a few baseball bats that were inside a box in the corner of the store room. i also picked a few other stuff that i thought would be useful to us in future.

I threw the baseball bats on the ground.

❝ everyone pick one bat each. we need to get out of the school. if we are able to go out then maybe we can be saved. so let's try. it's for our own survival. ❞, I said as i looked at everyone.

Jay got up from ground and picked up a bat and soon after him Daniel picked a bat and one by one Zack, Mira and Zoe picked a bat each too.

❝ so...are we gonna go through the door? ❞, Zack asked with a raised eyebrow.

❝ no no that would be like putting ourselves into death's mouth itself. we will go out through that. ❞, I said as i pointed at the small window at the distant height in the store room. everyone looked at the small window.

❝ wait what? do you think we're gonna fit in that small window? ❞, Daniel asked as everyone looked at him.

❝ what are you talking about? it's big enough for everyone here to get out of that one by one. ❞, Zack said giving Daniel a side look.

Daniel suddenly touched his stomach and suddenly made a shocked expression.

❝ oh....oh yeah we will fit haha ❞, He said making a silly expression. perhaps Daniel had forgotten that he's currently in his new body or maybe his trauma is showing.

Anyways, all of us gathered all the benches in the store room below the window so it would be easy for everyone to climb up to the window and go out.

❝ I'll climb up and check if it's safe to go out right now. ❞, i said as i climbed on the bench when suddenly Jay grabbed my hands. i looked at him. Jay shook his head.

❝ Jay is right. it could be dangerous outside as those zombies could be out there. i think it'll be better if i climb up and look at the situation outside.❞, Daniel said agreeing with Jay.

❝ How did he know Jay said something like that? ❞, Zack asked Mira who was standing beside him in a whispered tone. Mira in return just hit him slightly in the stomach with her elbow.

Daniel climbed up on the bench and reached the window. He opened the window and slowly climbed out of the window halfway and looked outside.

After looking outside for a while Daniel gave a signal that it was okay outside as he  slowly climbed out the window all the way out and told us to climb out one by one.

Soon one by one everyone climbed out. The last one to climb out was Zack. Just as Zack climbed out and stood on the ground, we heard the noises of those zombies again.

Without wasting another minute we ran in the opposite direction. we ran straight towards the school gate to get out of the school. occasionally hitting and throwing away the zombies coming our way, all 6 of us made our way towards the main gate.

Upon reaching the gate we saw eli jang running towards the gate with a group of zombies following him.

❝ what the fuck?!? they're coming this way  !! RUN !! ❞, Zack said all of us ran out of the gate and ran towards the nearest place we can to hide. it was a small restaurant. we ran inside the restaurant but there were few zombies in the restaurant who saw us and started coming towards us so we all ran out again and ran away from them.

❝ Dammit ! what a bad luck ! ❞, Zack said as we ran as fast as we can.

Soon we saw a parking area that looked empty and ran inside it. all of us ran and hid behind a few cars. surprisingly Eli had caught up to us too and hid with us.

We all sighed out of relief when we heard the zombies leaving the parking area.

❝ Hey  !! what the hell is wrong with you? why'd you follow us when there were so many zombies behind you. ❞ Zack said grabbing Eli by collar. Eli looked at Zack. his eyes looking like a predator. It was nothing similar to the Eli i had seen before. He was no longer trying to hide his anger or trying to conceal what he was feeling. Zack slowly let go of Eli's collar because of the look Eli gave him.

The situation is messed up. Eli was not supposed to be like this. not yet at least but i somewhat have an idea as to why Eli is now the way he is. it's definitely because of Yena. i mean, as a father Eli right now would be worried about Yena more than anything else. I hope she's alright too, oh god.

❝ guys... ❞, suddenly we heard Mira speak. everyone looked at her, who was terrified.

Suddenly Mira pointed at something and all of us looked into the direction she was pointed at and we saw a horde of zombies coming from the stairs at the corner of the parking area.

The scene left us all horrified.

❝ oh my god ❞, Daniel whispered with his eyes wide opened.