A new start.

My village was a nice place.. Fairly unremarkable, but it was peaceful and safe for those who called it home.

It was small, around 10 houses, everyone knew each other and they helped out when someone was in need! Though, the village was quite boring.. It's the same thing everyday, do your job and go to bed, it's tedious and gets old very quickly.

So I did what I thought would be a good change, and went on an adventure! I did have to talk to the golem of course, but I'm certain he would let me go.
So, I went to find the golem - his name was Nana, I knew this because the villager that raised me was the one who built him.

So, I went and found Nana guarding one exit to the village. I hurried over before he decided to move from his post - running straight into the poor guy.. Well more poor me, he was made out of iron after all,
I stepped back to rub my nose as that was what got hurt, receiving a gentle pat on the head from Nana as - i suspect - an apology.

Now, iron golems are never ones who enjoy much conversation and Nana was no exception, so.. I simply asked if I could be allowed to go travel, and he seemed to mull it over.
I waited in silence for at least 15 seconds before he nodded at me, obviously hesitant at letting one of the subjects he was defending go out into such a dangerous world without much help.

I gave him a smile in return and a pat on the arm as I rushed off to go gather the items i will be taking - food, medical items, some clothes and something to use to sleep.
It of course didn't take me very long to gather up these items, I've been wanting to adventure for a long time after all!

I packed my items and fastened my bag tightly to my side, leaving my house and heading to the exit - only to be stopped by Nana.
I was confused of course until he handed me a flower, a simple poppy he gives to the other villagers.. This poppy, however, was blue! Quite a unique colour for a poppy!
So, I gently took the poppy from him and carefully put it into one of my empty pockets, receiving a gentle pat atop my head as he went to supervise the village.

Well.. I suppose this is it!a new adventure.. This will be fun, i know it!