Chapter 1: Exploring the ruins.

Edy the Dragon Boy, Elvira the Dragon girl and Adrian the Echidna went off shore and decided to take a scuba dive underwater inside the ruin so they took the boat .

The trio sat on the boat and put their wetsuits and scuba gear on the bench before they were prepared for a scuba dive .

"Do you think we will see the legendary treasure of Atlantis if we dive in there ? "Elvira asked with a bit of worry .

"I hope so , the more the merrier . "Edy the Dragon Boy answered with a bit of worry on his face .

"Why ? "Elvira asked .

"Well if we are all together , we will be able to split up and explore faster and cover more ground than if we stick together like a single giant turtle , we will get nowhere, that's what I heard ."

"Alright , let's do it then ! " Adrian asked Edy, '' How long should we spend underwater before we are ready for a dive ?

"I would say at least 2 or 5 hours, the water is already getting warm and the weather is nice and clear as the sun is shining, but at least we have to jump into the water in about 20 minutes."Edy said, i think it's time to change to a wetsuit and scuba gear .

Adrian, Elvira and Elvira have their own wetsuits, but Adrian and Edy have the same scuba gear, OTS Spectrum Full face masks, weight belts and regulator, except the fins because Edy's fins are green while Adrian has cyan blue fins. As for Elvira she has a LAMA scuba gear, fins, weight belt and a bubble helmet as she wanted to try something else since she went through a dive shop. As they opened their duffel bags.

Edy the Dragon Boy, Elvira the Dragon Girl and Adrian the Echidna prepare for a dive towards the sea. Adrian, Elvira and Edy put on their wetsuits and scuba gear and OTS Spectrum full face diving masks, except Elvira. She put on Scuba LAMA Gear and a bubble helmet that wasn't included in the case of her.

She wanted to try something different as she was gearing up with LAMA Gear and Bubble Helmet, she thought it would be cute to wear this during the trip. The three of them, Edy, Adrian and Elvira, were ready for a dive towards the sea."I think this LAMA Gear and bubble helmet suits me," Elvira said.

"Why do I have LAMA Gear and not the same scuba gear as you guys have?" Elvira the Dragon Girl said.

Edy the Dragon boy said, "We thought you might look nice in LAMA Scuba Gear while you're having a bubble helmet on to keep you safe."

Elvira thought about this for a moment before agreeing.

"I think it's a good idea, but it won't be as funny if I don't have a bubble helmet to keep me safe."

Elvira the Dragon girl had a serious look on her face as she thought,BTW you don't look bad in LAMA Gear, I think you look amazing to wear it, Adrian said.After a small chit chat, "Alright. Let's go."

They all were cleared and decided to jump. After the trio jumped into the water, Elvira, Adrian and Edy were in the clear blue water and were ready to explore the sea and coral reef.