1

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Were going to see Daddy?"

The soft humming of the car soothed your nerves as you stared up at the clouds in the sky.

"Yeah mommy is going to go away for a bit, so your going to stay with daddy."

Not once had you ever seen your dad, thats probably why you were so nervous but excited?

You didnt know how to explain the feeling bubbling in your chest.

"Mommy when will you be back?"

"Im not sure yet.."

Your ponyo car seat was quite high, your feet didnt reach the ground even if you had the privilege of sitting normall yon the seat.

You were 5 and hadnt grow yet, your Auntie constantly teased you but she always smelled of that bubbly stuff she drank so she can't say much.

"Mommy did you know im coming 6 soon?"

Yes Sweetie, what are you going to do for your birthday."

"Im gonna score so many goals! I want a football net for my birthday mommy can i get one!"

"Well have to see if your good for your Daddy."

It turned back into a comfortable silence, something Sakura couldnt even understand. She just stared into the sky making out the shapes of animals and food.

"Mommy can we get some lollipops?"

The big building that was themed blue and white towered over your small figure

The big building that was themed blue and white towered over your small figure. You stared at it with awe, is this really were your Dad lived?

Your mom opened the doors and requested to see some guy called Jimpati. You didnt really pay attention to your moms conversation. The vending machine in the corner of the room was the only thing on your mind.

You wore a pink and white jumper with bunny ears attached to the hood. A white tennis skirt was paired  with it aswell as white tights. Lastly your favourite dolly shoes, they were extra special because you could colour in the star attached to the side.

You got out your hello kitty purse and checked the money. Taking a random guess and saying it was enough you let go of your mothers hand.

You had so many options that it was too much for you to decide. You felt as if your brain was going to explode!

You picked the Strawberry cake that was preserved at the back. Putting your hand in the push sign you grabbed it and deattached the plastic fork on the side.

"I-Its your kid, you need to take her i can't deal with the stress anymore!"

Your mother stomped out the room as you watched her leave. Seeing she  ledt you backpack you quickly picked it up, checking if all your badges were still there.

"Sakura Ego huh?" Looking up you saw a bowlcut male with glasses. Having a piece of strawberry cake in your mouth it came out muffled as you spoke.

"And who are you?"

"Im your Dad, come quick otherwise ill leave you behind."

You had no other choice but to trust the mans words, grabbing his finger with your small hand you gave him a smile.

"Do you want some cake?" He grimaced at your face covered in icing.

"No thanks."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"You know what my favourite thing in the whole wide world is!"

"No."

"Its football, my favourite player is that one guy with the good skills." You were proud of yourself for explaining your favourite footballer with such detail but Jinpachi had no idea who you were talking about.

Not wanting to burst you bubble he just nodded along. He was really awkward when it came to kids, he didnt really know what to do with you so he put you in the corner of his room and gave you a cup of ramen.

You almost died from choking on one of the noodles, so he decided to give you some Mochi instead.

"Hey Dad, can we go and get uh lollipops!"

"Why would you need lollipops?"

"Because there so good! Have you ever tried a lollipop?"

Just how energetic were you. It seems you hadnt stopped talking yet but he would be lying if he said he didnt like having a mini him around.

You had black and white hair, half and half both from the woman he had a one night stand with and him. Your eyes were pure black making you seem more adorable but your outifit choice was the complete opposite of your appearance.

The two polar opposites somehow clashed nicely giving it more of an aesthetic feel.

"Yeah, why dont you and my friend go out and get some later?"

"WA REALLY!? Mommy never lets me get lollipops anymore.."

"Yeah well im better then your mom."

"I doubt that.." Jinpachis ego deflated at the harsh reply. He had only know you for an hour max but he wasnt ready to let you go yet. It was like you had been there for his whole life.

"Huh Whats that meant to mean you little brat?!"

Laughing at his scrunched up face, it reminded you of a type of rat you had seen on TV. "Daddy looks like a rat!"

His face only turned more sour as he looked back at his computer screens.

"Tsk damn kid."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

It was now lunch time and your father told you to follow the arrows, then show a black card he gave you to to the people infront of the big doors.

So here you were lost as you couldnt see the arrows anymore. The corridors were dark and scary so you quietly crept around incase the monster came for you.

You believed you were really fast for a 5 year old but you really weren't. Nothing could catch you in your imagination, even if a dinosaur chased you, you'lld run so fast and zoom past it.

"A kid?" Looking up to see a blonde guy with a lot of eyeliner, he only stared at you in confusion.

Your little eyes spotted his sharp teeth and immediately went into panic.

"A-AH A MONSTER!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

//Not edited//

1006 words