{s2, p19}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tallahassee, FloridaNovemeber {22}

Tallahassee, Florida
Novemeber
{22}

If youn check in, you a ho📲

"Kyrie come on, I gotta work tomorrow". I heard Kaydence say waking me up out of my sleep.

"Ight, give me a minute". I mumbled, I glanced at my phone as the time showed 11AM. I threw the covers off of me as I made the bed up.

I can say that thanksgiving actually was better than I thought, and that I was officially done with the whole situation it was nothing more to say. My family issues has now come to an end for me, and one of my main focuses was making sure it was the same for Kaydence.

I walked into the bathroom so wash my wash, brush my teeth and shower. "you slept good"? Kaydence asked standing at the door.

By the looks of it, she had gotten up earlier and got herself together so that we could head out. "yeah, some of the best sleep I done had". I chuckled.

"good. your dad helped me out everything in the car so. I'm ready when you are baby". She told me kissing my cheek.

After getting my self together, I grabbed the rest of the things out the room and headed to the living room, "I made that cake you asked for". My mama said showing me.

"thanks ma, I appreciate it". I told her, "it's no problem, y'all be safe". She told me and Kaydence.

"we will". We both said hugging her, "let us know when y'all make it". My dad said, "Ight". I responded.

"and yo grandma said make sure you stop by". My mama told me as we walked out the door. "I will". I responded.

"I'm so ready to see this bed". Kaydence spoke, "me too. I'm ready to spend some quality time with you though. I got a lil some up my sleeves". I told her smiling as she looked at me and shook her head.

"we'll see". She told me as I opened the car door for her as I got in.

The ride to my grandmas house was short, it was only fifteen minutes. I planned to make this a quick in and out because me and Kaydence both were ready to hit the road.

"hey baby, y'all bout to head out"? My grandma asked opening her door, "yes ma'am". I responded.

"ooh well I won't hold y'all long, it was nice meeting you baby and don't go ghosting yo grandma nomo. I want a call at least once or twice out the week". She playfully fussed.

"you too". Kaydence smiled, "Actually I wanna tell you something". I told her as I looked at Kaydence.

"I'll be in the car". She smiled as her and my grandma exchanged hugs.

"Soo I be thinking, you remember the necklace you gave me"? I asked her as her face lit up. "I do". She responded.

"I think I wanna take her out soon, and give it to her... and then in a few months propose to her". I explained.