Author's Note - Disclaimer

I'd like to say that I started this little story over the summer a few years back and I am still impressed with myself that I actually came up with quite a lot. I don't know why I stopped this story in particular but I think it deserves to be read and I am determined to finish it.

I wanted this to be a lighthearted story.
I love stories of this format (social media style) because they can be easy to read if you are in a reading slump and feel like doing light reading. Sadly I couldn't find many that interested me (plot-wise), so I opted for writing one.

English is one of the two languages I speak since early childhood but due to me speaking it only with one parent and in English class, I don't expect it to be as good as the English of someone who grew up in an English-speaking country. I am fluent but my accent is all over the place which will probably be pretty evident in my writing.

This is my first work so I ask you to be kind. I might release more work in the future depending on how this work and how life treats me.
I'd be happy to get some feedback on this work and would love to know if a story like this might be sought for in the trope of the marauders (wolfstar) or the next generation (scorbus).

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do.

Happy reading!