Rimjhim Gire Sawan...

My take on our MaAn....♥️
.....
........

As the sky started darkening...
The clouds over-laped the sun ...Stopping the rays that fall on the ground.....

The thunder of clouds started frightening everyone.....
Soon the Pitter - patter of rain drops started....
As the rain drops meet the ground.. The aroma of soil spreads all around..

The wilted flowers again blooms....
The change in weather seems like it wants to tell something....As It wants to tell a new story.... Or may be it wants to tell that... Something is coming....

She comes to the verandah as she heard the thunder... Standing near the pillar..and extended her hand..
As the rain drops touched her palm and wrist.... She shivers a little....

Taking the aroma of soil and feeling the music of rain drops, she closed her eyes

Taking the aroma of soil and feeling the music of rain drops, she closed her eyes... And took a deep breath...Inhaling the essence of nature...
Memorising the sweet memories of her life...
With her family... With her loved ones...

With her caring and loving husband....
Husband!!.... Ohh... Husband..!
She opened her eyes...
Husband who leaves her alone in resort... Huhhh!! Husband for whose his work is more important than his wifey...
Why are you thinking about him.....
Not for a ones he called you.....
Don't think about him....

She chided herself

When will you come...
Everything is here... The rain, love, feeling of togetherness, me...
But...
You are not here....

Huhhhh!!.... Why should I wait for him... I will enjoy the rain alone... Why should I leave this chance....
Saying she again extended her hands feeling the rain drops.....

But from a little far.....
Near the entrance gate.... A red coloured Audi is standing.... And someone is sitting in the driving seat.... Continuesly looking at our cheerful and beautiful princess....

He opened the door and comes

Started Taking Steps Towards The Cottage....where his anu is enjoying the *sawan ki pehli barsat*.....

Anu is not aware of his presence.... She goes straight towards her room and come back with his shirt....
The one which makes her heart bloom.......
The one, which always attractes her towards him....
The one, which always makes her forget everything.....

His black shirt...
*The most famous one*

Holding his shirt near to her chest... She holds his right hand in hers...
And started swaying in the beats of rain drops......
Remembering them... Nd their Chemistry......

Ohhh!!.... How beautiful they look with each other.....
And how beautifully they fit with each other.......
The perfect match.... The perfect couple.......
Her price charming..... Ufff......