┊⭒˚.chapter 8: training battles - pt.2

We love "rappers X vocalist" duos 😍

Hi! To those who read this chapter before the edited version was published, please re-read this as it has new scenes!

Also, the fighting scenes sucks cause I still don't know how to write them even after all these years-

"Normal Text" = Japanese
"Bold Text" = English
"Italicized Text" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
Bold Italicized Text = Character Card
Bold Underlined Text = Voiceover
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

=================

It was an amusing sight. The losers were practically uninjured and the winners were on the ground.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami remarked. "This is training, though." The girl next to him, Tsuyu replied.

All Might went to pick up Bakugou who was spacing out, All Might placed a hand on his shoulder which made Bakugou snap out of his thoughts.

"Come back, Young Bakugou. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life.

The lights were turned on, and Boboiboy had still not been back yet. "Well, even if I say so.. The MVP in this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said.

Iida had his small 'Eh? Eh?! Me?!' moment.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Hmm, well.. why is that? Does anyone know!?" All Might asked the class, Yay, Ying and Momo put their hands up. "Yaya-san, then Ying-san and then Momo-san. I'd like to hear all your opinions." All Might selected.

"Well, that is because Iida adapted the most context of the training. From watching the match, you could tell Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said, it's an absolutely horrible idea to launch a large-scale attack indoors." Yaya spoke her opinion, putting her hand down.

Because Yaya and Ying have been the best of friends for a long time, they had a similar thought process and could literally finish each other's sentences and speak the same thing simultaneously so Ying started from where Yaya ended her statement.

"In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Izuku-kun's plan was regretfully rash. As for Chaco-chan, she let her guard down mid-battle and was discovered mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the paper mache as a real weapon, she would not be able to do something so dangerous." She put her hand down.

She somewhat ranted so fast that the class and All Might could barely understand what she was saying, excluding the Kokotiam of course.

"Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival, and assumed it'd be a fight over the weapon, which made him late responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules. " Momo concluded.

Everything was shocked and speechless.

Everyone, well nearly everyone was shocked by how smart these 3 were.

'They said more than I expected..' All Might thought, " W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed.. but well, that was correct." All Might stuttered.

He wanted to seem like an actual teacher who could spot the mistakes that his students made and look up to him.

Yaoyorozu Momo:
One of the four students admitted to the hero course based on recommendations!