𝐗𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Why did you take that off? Wait a minute! What!?" Hyo-ryeong confusingly questions anxious about this

The soldier then pushed her back to the group as Ji-min got hers unlocked too.

"What are you doing? Please just pull me back up! God damnit I'm not going!" She begged the soldiers but they ignored her words.

"Take me with you! I'm not going! Sir please!" The soldiers harshly pushed her but Woo-jin and the others caught her.

"Please, take me with you!" Ji-min cried out to the soldiers trying to convince them to pull her back up.

A soldier aimed his gun at everyone thinking that they were zombies but couldn't still tell.

"W-Wait a second? What's wrong with you? We're fine. We're not zombies!" Joon-young begged them but couldn't convince every soldier.

"Please, just take me with you!" Ji-min cried out again but the soldier kept pointing the gun at everyone as they back up.

"Stand back!"

"Stand back, or we'll shoot!" The soldier exclaimed to the students who begged them to take them.

"Alright team, get in the chopper!" Cheong-san instantly grabbed onto On-jo's hand stumbling to the soldier.

"Wait a minute! You can't even take a few of us with you?" Cheong-san demanded him holding onto On-jo's hand firmly.

The soldier immediately puts the gun on the sky and started shooting as Su-hyeok protects Jiwoo putting his arm around her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I'm begging. Please take just a few of us with you." Cheong-san pleads the soldier wanting them to take the others and him with.

The soldier shoots again on the sky as Jiwoo's ear starts to get injured as she kept on putting her hands on her ear.

"Rescue us." Cheong-san said before the soldier pointed the gun and started to go to the chopper.

"I'm sorry." The soldier said putting the thing attached on the chopper on his waist as it pulls him up and flies away.

"They abandoned us, didn't they? No one's coming to save us now?" Hyo-ryeong mumbled as her tears started flowing down her eyes.

"But why did they do that?" Joon-young questioned misunderstanding why they left.

"Maybe... They thought that all of us were already fucking zombies." Woo-jin told Joon-young gazing at him.