Prologue

"Para!!" i shouted and handed my payment into the jeepney driver as I notice that I'm almost in our meet up place. I immediately got off the jeepney. I also had a little trouble getting down because of the height of my heels. 

When I stepped down, he gazed at me with his forehead forming a pensive frown. His irritation and aggravation at my repeated tardiness are now evident in his expression. I chuckled at the exasperation on his face. I never thought that a handsome man like him would be waiting for a penurious and lame woman like me under the scorching sun.

"Oh. What's with that face, my love?" I asked in jest despite knowing how irritated he is. "Why don't you wait for me inside your car and just relax? Are you that excited to see me again?" i laughed. 

"Don't call me 'Love'. You're not even my girlfriend! And please, always be on time. Don't feel so special.", he said coldly and went inside his car. I immediately got in and sat in the driver's seat. Then he hurriedly drove the car to his condo, where we frequently stay. He seems to be in a nasty attitude right now, which makes me question why. I've also been late before, but he didn't treat me this way.

He's driving silently and appears to be really serious right now. I don't know what to do so I just simply remained silent, sat back and waited for us to arrive at our destination. 

We are currently in his condo. I went right into his bathroom and took a shower. He always wants my body to be fresh, so I do this every time I come here. But when I came out of the bathroom, I immediately saw his troubled face. I expected him to be lying on the bed waiting for me but now he is typing on his cell phone with a frown on his face. I first went to his kitchen and went to his fridge to get a glass of water. It was surprising that he was acting strange right now. This is the first time I've seen him this troubled in the few times I've been here for two months.

After a moment, I immediately moved in his direction. I could already smell his perfume from a distance. It was extremely obsessive. Regardless of perspective, he is indeed incredibly attractive to look at. I carefully untied my clothes and walked over to him. Damn. He appeared really attractive in his menacing glare as he examined his cellphone.

Maybe this person has a problem, and all I need to do now is make him feel better. Well, that's my only role in his life after all. 

I slowly sat on the edge of his bed while naked. Little by little I came closer to him until my lips reached his neck. His smell seemed addictive which made me want to taste him even more. It's been a week since I last came here which I enjoyed a lot. It's only been a week but I'm already longing for him again.

I was going to take his cellphone from his hands little by little so that he could focus on me and even for a moment he would forget about his problem but before I could hold it, he suddenly pushed me away from him. I was startled by what he did.  I almost fell off the bed because of the force of his thrusts. 

"What the heck are you doing?" he shouted, immediately stood up and looked at me. 

"What?" I was so confused by what he said. Did I heard it right? "You're asking me what am I doing? Aren't I'm here to give you pleasure? To have sex with you?"

"Sex? What about sex huh?? Me and my girlfriend broke up and I brought you here to pack all your things and never come back again!" he shouted as he pointed to his cabinet. 

Wow. Now you have the guts to tell me never come back again when on the first place you're the one who asked me to come with you! 

He quickly took his wallet from his pocket and took out all the money in there and threw it all right on my face. I made money over the two months that I knew him, which I then utilized to pay for my college tuition. Yes, I am simply impoverished. A desperate woman who will go to any length just to make money. But I had no idea that it would come to the point when I would give it my all and will still get abandoned. Maybe for others, being slapped by money is a blessing, but for me, it trampled my dignity. 

I was momentarily stunned, while tears were already starting to form in my eyes. 

-Unknown