Part 1

"Ava! Where have you been? All the guest are already in their sit, just waiting for you to enter with the groom for god's sake!" Not too far from where Ava had been standing, Aliyah was walking towards her while yelling about how she had been wasting time for 10 minutes and made people waited for her.

"Gosh, what's the fuss? It wasn't my intention either to suddenly getting a stomachache on my wedding day. I I could not hold it so I went to the restroom." Still as composed as how she usually is, Ava still taking her time drying her wet hands under the hand dryer machine, causing a loud noise in the empty restroom.

"You what?!! Did you seriously enter the cubicle with your wedding gown and just poop? Oh god Ava!! What were you thinking oh my god are you nut?!" Mad, Aliyah quickly went through her sister's cream-peach gown to check if there was any stain there. Fascinately, she found none of it and the hem wasn't even wet.

"You think I'm stupid? I took off the lower part of this gown before I entered. You know I hate wearing clothes that limit my movements. So when I customized the dress I asked the tailor to make the dress "nature-calls friendly" lol." Ava looked at Aliyah with one of her eyebrow lifted.

"Okay whatever, we cannot afford to waste anymore time. I know you are not anticipating in this day but it is still your wedding day where you are the main character so please be considerate of other people especially your soon to be husband. He's been feeling restless I guess because he keeps looking at his watch while waiting for you." Aliyah held her sister's hand and drag her along in a big step because she know that if she let Ava walks by herself, that woman will be walking as if she was strolling around.

"Wow, looks like I got a big heart for my sister to ask me to being considerate towards others when me myself had been force to wed an unknown man she just met for a month through her father." Not caring about her sister's sarcastic words, Aliyah just kept walking toward the wedding hall with Ava's hand still in hers.

=

''Thank you for coming, oh and the gift too! We appreciate it,'' Ava said with smile on her face. It's been 8 hours since the moment where the man and she tied a vow, promising each other to love until the last breath. She's exhausted. It never her wish to be in a high stilletos with a gown for 8 hours straight, not counting how many smiles has she potrays on her face that she feels like her cheeks  starts to remind its owner to shut up.

''You still can handle it?'' Ava looks beside her, seeing the man that also has been standing with her and holding her hand whenver she goes without even once letting her go. She knows that he heard how she keeps gasping and hissing whenever they have no guest to greet since her feet is hurting.

''I'm okay hahah. Well it's once in a lifetime ain't it? I would never experienced this later. Unless faith plays a different script on us''. She laughs heartlessly but then stops after the man didn't. ''Stone, rock, brick'', lingers in her mind.

''Come, let's sit and just let them come to us'', he said while dragging her towards an available table. He hands her a drink from a waiter and then get one for himself. Ava takes that moment to take a look at him. Her husband, her life partner, the future dad of her children. He's handsome, good-looking and got a fair skin. And tall. And big too. And strong. And rich of course. ''Well, it isn't that bad considering I got a man of my dream to marry me apart from this sudden meet up and arrangement. Papa got a good eyes''. She monologue.

Not long after a 10 minutes break, she heard her parents calling, asking the newlyweds to farawell the guests. ''Better? or I can go alone. They would understand you, it's normal to feel tired''. He says while standing up.

''It's okay, not nice of me to let them go without saying nothing. I'm okay now, thanks for the drinks''. She smiles, standing up too and he takes her hand just like before. A little bit taken aback. She kind off impresses on how he never forgets to hold hand even though that day is the first time they ever touches each other. ''Oh, big hand covering mine'', she thoughts.
--------------------

hi, this is my first time writing a story, it's just out of a boredom tbh so I am sorry for any writing mistakes that I made. I know it's short but I'm still building the plot. Also english is not my first language haha so I am actually practicing my vocab and grammar by making english version of story.

btw, I appreciate you guys who read this even it is only 1 chapter so far and i want to kindly ask, would you mind suggesting the guy's name? I have not have any idea tbh that is why i keep using ''the man''
thank you for your time and stay tuned hihi