2

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"A-AH A MONSTER!"

Looking to the side you saw a pretty looking girl with red hair behind the creature. Sucking up your fear and displaying you courage, you had to fight this boss if you wanted to save the princess.

"ILL SAVE YOU PRINCESS!" Charging out the monster you punched between his legs, making him fall to the ground as you grabbed the princesses hand.

"Haha! You really thought you could defeat me monster?! Princess lets get food, lead the way~" Chigiri decided to play along, trying his best to hold in his laughter at the poor Raichi holding his dick.

Just how hard had you punched him, the scowl on his face was so sour if he kept it up any longer his face would get permanently stuck.

He began to walk in front of you, whilst you stared at him in awe.

"Does that mean we'll get married?"

"Married?"

"Yeah just like mario and princess peach!"

"They dont get married though?"

"Yeah but.. but we arnt princess peach and mario were Sakura and red princess!"

Chigiri had no idea what you qere talking about but he let you ramble on about your video game characters as he walked. Nodding every now nad then to seem like he was paying attention.

Seeing the big doors not to far away from him, he picked up his pace and swung open the doors.

"Wow! Daddy didn't tell me the building was this big?"

"Where is your dad?" Chigiri had now just thought about your parents. Where were they and why were you in here with the rest of them?

"Oh hes in his room! He told me to come and get some uh food i think.."

Rubbing your chin in thought you heard footsteps approaching you. Looking behind you realised it was the monster.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! IM GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN THE WORLD YOU HEAR ME KID! SO SHOW SOME RE-"

Chigiri slapped a hand across his mouth before he got to continue cussing you out.

"He isnt a monster see Sakura.. this is Raichi."

"What so does that mean your not a princess.."

"No my names Chigiri, look over there why dont you go get some sweets?"

Your eyes light up as you ran over to the machine. Pulling out the card your dad gave you, pressing it against a square box it showed a menu.

Picking the best looking one which was strawberry mochi, you quickly took it and looked around for your new friend.

Spotting him sat at a table you ran over glaring at this 'Raichi' guy.

Pulling at his sleeve you looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Can i sit next to you?" Chigiri's heart nearly melted as he lifted you up and put your mochi infront of you.

"Yeah, why didnt you get real food?"

"Because mochi is better." Chigiri carried on eating his selected food from the rankings. The rest of the team walked up to the table. All giving Chigiri a questioning glance as to say is that a child sitting next to you?

Raichi was still sulking and taking glances at you, whilst you happly ate the sweet treat with stars around you.

"Hey Chigiri, whys there a kid?"
"Yeah isn't it a bit odd, surely she can't be a player here."

"Its someones kid here. Dont know if its a player or one of the workers."

"Whats her name?"
"Sakura"

"Hey Sakura?" Turning your hed to see who said your name, only to be met by a multi-colour hair boy. He was giving you a big smile and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Im Bachira, but you can call me big brother. Lets be the best of friends okay?"

You almost sprung out your seat at the suggestion, you never had siblings but always wanted someone to look up to or care for.

"Yeah thats such a great idea!" Looking down at your last michi then looking back up at your new brother you placed it in your palm and raised it for him.

"Do you want a mochi?"

He looked surprised almost as he took it, placing it into his mouth. He lifted you up and spun you before placing you on his shoulders.

Your giggles filled the cafeteria making some people stop to stare.

"Again! Again!" Taking you down he spun you around a couple more times then placed you down making you wobble around.

Bachira thought you might not be so bad to have around.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Right so this is Team Z, my team!"

"Team for what?"

"Football stupid." He booped your nose as you got excited just thinking about the sport.

"Wah, does this mean you like my favourite player!"

"Whos your favourite player?"

"You know the guy whos really good?"

"Ah... yeah hes so cool." He hadn't got a single clue but agreed incase you got upset.

"Im Isagi, Sakura right?" You looked at him as you realized how much of a footballer feel he had to him.

He would definitely be the main character in a show.

"Hi Isagi!"

"Look so over there is Kunigami, Thats Asahi."

"AWW SHES SO CUTE! You remind me of my siblings!"

Laughing at his enthusiasm, everyone else began to introduce themselves one by one to you.

Kuon had this sort of leader vibe to him, and Igarashi laughing at how small you were until everyone mentioned how small he was compared to the other players.

Iemon was really nice, aswell as Gagamaru. Gagamaru's eyes seemed really empty aswell which kind of scred you but they made you awe at the same time. They were really unique and you told him that, making him thank you with a smile.

Imamaru you didnt speak to but, he was apart of the team just not here at the moment.

"Whos you dad Sakura?" Isagi asked out of curiosity, everyone seemed to mutter words of agreement as noone actually knew who the kids parents were.

"Oh hes got black hair with glasses. Its kind of like a bowlcut which is really funny!"

Laughing at yourself you carried on eating the sweets you got with the black card again.

"EGO?!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

//not edited//

1045 words