Night one part 1

I watched as the trees rolled across my window. Sure I was nervous, my first job in a new town but what can I say, I love to watch the trees outside the car window, it's very relaxing.

"Nervous?" my dad asked, sneaking a peek at me through the rearview mirror.

"Nope" I responded, a smile growing on my face. I went back to looking outside the window. I watched as the sun began to set behind the trees, a bright orb barely seen through the foliage. I pondered all that had happened to me. My parents, my sister and I had moved to a new town. I had gotten hired on the spot for my new job. I had gotten the night shift. I was going to be working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and I had no other information other than that. I let out a small sigh, careful not to let my dad hear me, he was already worried enough, he hadn't exactly heard the best things from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. But hey, there's free pizza, how bad could it be. We pulled into a medium sized parking lot and my father drove right up to the door. He stopped in front and turned to face me, giving me a smile.

"Have fun, work hard" he said

"Of course" I responded, opening the door and stepping out onto the pavement. I waved goodbye to my father as he drove off and walked into the building. The lights had all been turned off and there  was a person muttering to themself behind the desk.

"Hello?" I asked, walking up to the desk. She jumped up, placing a hand in front of her mouth with a terrified look on her face. She looked me up and down, staring at my uniform. It was a simple uniform, a purple button up shirt, some black pants and a pin name tag that had the first letter of my first name and my last name. The lady behind the counter let out a sigh.

"Oh you're just the night guard, I was just looking through here for your pass. Ah, here it is" she handed me a lanyard that I slipped around my neck. "There will be more instructions in the security office, but the basics are watch the animatronics and make sure they don't break anything so the kids can have fun in the morning". I mean, I had understood this job pretty well, yet I hadn't know why a pizza place needed a night guard. I was about to ask about the animatronics until the lady cut me off. "The free pizza is in the kitchen, down the hall, you can't miss it, here's a map anyways" she huffed, pulling a bag onto her shoulder and walking out. I took a look at the map and began walking towards the security room. Honestly it was pretty easy to find, the door was already open so I walked inside. There were so many computers and monitors with security footage of the whole place. I walked closer grabbing a flash light left on the desk. As I looked at the screens I began noticing the animatronics the lady at the front desk was talking about, from what I could see there was a bear... a fox... a rabbit? And maybe some kind of chicken? It was weird, sure, but it seemed like an awesome way to get kids to come here, not to mention they sing and dance according to this informative guide on the back of the map. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt something behind me. I tightened my grip on the flashlight and spun it around, aiming for whatever it was that had tried to sneak up on me. A firm grip caught my wrist before I could hit them.

"Watch it" said a dark voice, his British accent adding to the creepy effect. I stood paralysed as I looked up to see his face. When I finally looked him in the eye I gulped, he was much, much taller than me. He had a dark tuffle of hair on his head and piercing blue eyes, this dude was creepy as hell. I frowned looking at the name tag on his uniform, the same one I was wearing.

"Schmidt" I said flatly, making eye contact with this Schmidt guy. It was certainly hard to hold since I swear he was staring into my soul.

"Call me Mike" he replied in the same tone of voice I had used. "But I suppose you'll remain nameless" he looked down at my chest where my name tag should have been. I cursed in my head, I must have left it at home or not seen it in the box of essentials Freddy's had sent me.

"Sorry about that, you can call me Y/n L/n or just Y/n if you prefer" I lift my shoulders and drop them in a 'meh' kind of way. That's when both of us seemed to take in the situation, I stared blankly at his hand clasped over my wrist and his leg between mine, pushing me up against the desk behind me. His face contorted and turned red with embarrassment as he stepped away, quickly letting go of my wrist. I felt my cheeks flush red with my own embarrassment, looking down at my shoes to avoid looking at him. He coughed, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Well, we aren't getting paid to sit around here" he paused, clearing his throat again. "Well actually we are. But, there's other things to get done so I'll be off. Let me know if you see anything suspicious on the cameras" he tossed me a walkie talkie and tapped the one strapped to his belt. He smiled at me, not a kind welcoming smile, but an eerie, terrifying one. Similar to how the psycho killers in the movie's would smile.

"Welcome to Freddy's..." he winked exiting the room... he was really freaking creepy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy author here, what did you think of that chapter? I absolutly love critisim so please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions, comments, dreams, whatever you please. This chapter was about 1k words and should be the average for all my chapters :)

Chapters will be posted every two days.